Can too many reviews and okays be a turn off?

What YM says...Likely to not be a regular, but painless screening.

I'm just another notch on the belt

I'm just another tainted notch on the belt Originally Posted by Eva Damita

Fixed it.
It is important to remember that gross numbers can be misleading. I have 48 reviews on this site, but they have been spread over four years, which means one review a month. Since there is pretty strong correlation between my visits and reviews, you can see that I am not a high volume monger under any measure.

I also have 25 OK's on P411, but more than half are from retired providers, and because many providers discount references or OK's that are more than six months old, there is need to keep current, thereby boosting the numbers.

I'm just another notch on the belt Originally Posted by Eva Damita
Thanks, how could I forget?!

My tainted memory. . .

What about the flip to the question. How do guys feel about seeing a girl with over 50, 100 or more reviews? I'm fine with it until I run across a girl with more than 200 reviews. Then I do a little more screening. Tells me she is either high volume, been in the biz a long time, or both. My concerns are that she's done it so much her looks aren't great, or her service attitude is jaded. I'll be honest. I like my providers fresh. Nothing better than to be a girls first or one of her firsts in the biz. Originally Posted by Cpalmson
if a provider advertises on BP or has a ton of reviews I avoid.. I like UTR providers for the most part and am willing to pay more for that better experience then someone who sees many guys a day... you don't get a rushed experience where she is trying to get you out the door so her next guy can enter which for me is worth it.

not saying that's right or wrong, but this is my humble preference
I always posted reviews for Premium Access. I don't like doing reviews. Except for a review in Feb 2014 I have gone silent on reviews because I was playing outside the Hobby. What do you girls think of a guy who has gone silent for a while. I am thinking of returning to the Hobby, but there is a UTR that I will see a lot. I need the review count to maintain PA. ECCIE should have a policy where a guy hits 40 reviews, and he is granted lifetime PA.
In general it's a positive for me, and certainly makes screening easier. But I am leery if a gent has seen quite a few ladies who have a reputation for being less than safe or professional in their dealings. Originally Posted by Bijou Neko
This.
A provider once told me. When a provider has X amount of reviews you can probably times that by 15. So one review equals 15 seen clients without posting a review.

So a provider with 100 reviews she's probably been with 1500 clients.
A provider once told me. When a provider has X amount of reviews you can probably times that by 15. So one review equals 15 seen clients without posting a review.

So a provider with 100 reviews she's probably been with 1500 clients. Originally Posted by Worldtravler
For "newer" girls it's more like a 3 or 2 to 1 ratio. At least in my own experience.
ECCIE should have a policy where a guy hits 40 reviews, and he is granted lifetime PA. Originally Posted by FlectiNonFrangi
That is a good idea. However, I do think a guy needs to post at least one review every 6 months or 1 year to maintain status. I'd also drop the threshold to 25 reviews.

So a provider with 100 reviews she's probably been with 1500 clients. Originally Posted by Worldtravler
I'm such a HO!! Many okays & lots of reviews = easy screening

If a guy is turned off by many reviews it's redundant for him to be here, you will never find a VIRGIN here! Reviews reflect quality of service. Aren't y'all looking for a great suck & fuck?

I'm not sure those numbers are correct I thinck they are much higher!
I'm such a HO!! Many okays & lots of reviews = easy screening

If a guy is turned off by many reviews it's redundant for him to be here, you will never find a VIRGIN here! Reviews reflect quality of service. Aren't y'all looking for a great suck & fuck? Originally Posted by SknyDiva
Really?

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1139988

I always posted reviews for Premium Access. I don't like doing reviews. Except for a review in Feb 2014 I have gone silent on reviews because I was playing outside the Hobby. What do you girls think of a guy who has gone silent for a while. I am thinking of returning to the Hobby, but there is a UTR that I will see a lot. I need the review count to maintain PA. ECCIE should have a policy where a guy hits 40 reviews, and he is granted lifetime PA. Originally Posted by FlectiNonFrangi

What about the icky's revenue? That revenue stream would diminish and I am sure the powers that be would not favor that option.
That is a good idea. However, I do think a guy needs to post at least one review every 6 months or 1 year to maintain status. I'd also drop the threshold to 25 reviews. Originally Posted by Cpalmson

Run that one up the flag pole and see if gathers wind.