Latest Mask Guidance from the CDC.

they're not wearing masks!!!!
they're not wearing masks!!!! Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
It's a big club and you ain't in it.
  • oeb11
  • 07-29-2021, 05:59 PM
You guys make fun all you want, but the guidelines are fluid, due to new and changing information. Keep refusing the vaccine at your own peril.
You guys make fun all you want, but the guidelines are fluid, due to new and changing information. Keep refusing the vaccine at your own peril. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Tran, do you even attempt to inquire about FACTS before you regurgitate in here?

This comment may be "dated" ... but I'm not going to browse through all the bullshit to make that determination ...

The "study" used by the CDC to make its latest "science" change is one from India with respect to a vaccine that has not been used in the U.S., because it has not been "approved" for emergency use by ANY U.S. governmental agency ...

... and it is based on Indian social conditions and applications.

Originally Posted by LexusLover
You guys make fun all you want, but the guidelines are fluid, due to new and changing information. Keep refusing the vaccine at your own peril. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
That's right OUR peril, just like you took the mRNA injection at YOUR peril. You think for you, and I'll do my own cost-benefit analysis.

The reason the guidelines keep changing has nothing to do with new evidence... this is all in preparation for maintaining mail in voter fraud for the 2022 mid-terms. Hence the coordination with the DOJ warning states to keep mail in voter fraud rules in place for 2022 while issuing the mask mandates again.

If the Democrats try to mandate it (injections) nation wide, that is the full on end of the Republic and the beginning of Totalitarian rule. Over the flu... a virus with a 99.9% recovery rate...

Guess how that's going to be met?
Mask revolts happening right now in EU France
Forced medical procedures has happened before just think. Nuremberg trails Code 1947 (1)
German doctors were just following orders HMM
Some interesting thoughts here and no matter how extreme some seem, there’s probably some truth in all of them. This certainly seems to be the most interesting experiment on social manipulation. One thing I will say is that any time medicine gets in bed with politicians, and any of us that questions the status quo gets ostracized, it’s a recipe for disaster. I’m balls deep in this shit, and after 18 months, including 2 in NYC at its peak, the only thing I know with absolute certainty is those fucks in DC don’t give a shit about us.
We normally see things in a similar light but as Americans we have the right of self determination, and the consequences of such. A close buddy of mine refused the “vaccine”. He gave Covid to his family including his mother who died from it 2 weeks ago. She decided to hold off on it also. But let’s stop calling the injection a vaccine. That’s political psychological conditioning. It’s an experimental drug by definition. Unfortunately, there’s so little truth and honestly left in Washington. And now my group has mandated I wear an N95 at work because of the variant. If we’re following Fauci’s flawed science, and I was one of the first “vaccinated”, and it works, why are we going backwards? I firmly believe that in certain situations we have a moral, and ethical, obligation to protect those at appreciable risk. Beyond that I’d like to tell DC to go fuck themselves.
The thing is, most vaccinated people don't really care if all the unvaccinated people die. What they are afraid of is Big Brother anally raping them again. So, get angry at the idiot government.
Democrats took advantage of Covid to steal trillions their not gonna let this thing just go away
Freeze on rental evictions ends Sat and Pelosi will use Delta surge to extend it