Donald Trump's hidden business dealings with Mafia boss Fat Tony Head of the Genovese Crime Family

he wants to be the dipshit of the year Originally Posted by gary5912

He better step up his campaign then. EKIM and assup have a strong lead in the " polls " !!!!!! Mebbe he could be the " Vice-DOTY " for one of them ! EKIM could always rely on him to be his "top man " in his " pumpjack " games !!!
Unions and mobsters, who would thunck that the unions would be controlled by the criminal element except that of course those unions are huge contributors to the Democratic party. Crime and corruption goes hand in hand with the Democrats and they are working hard to elect one of the most brazen criminals ever to seek public office.
I can tell you that the OP's story is correct I am a distant cousin of Fat Tony and I have confirmed that their (sic) have been dealings with Trump and I am obviously not at liberty to go in detail. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
You and yinz cousins are given, I mean giving, all Italians a bad name.... can you at least tell us where Hoffa's body is, dipshit?

Che diavolo è il tuo problema
I can tell you that the OP's story is correct I am a distant cousin of Fat Tony and I have confirmed that their have been dealings with Trump and I am obviously not at liberty to go in detail. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
I knew it!!!!

.............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. ...^^^Pre-Fat Tony
You and yinz cousins are given, I mean giving, all Italians a bad name.... can you at least tell us where Hoffa's body is, dipshit?

Che diavolo è il tuo problema Originally Posted by lustylad
Yeah...and don't give us the south end zone in Giants Stadium BS either.

We all know that with his connections he'd be on the 50 yard line.
We all know that with his connections he'd be on the 50 yard line. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
I guess since you're still posting you have been banned...

.... speaking of "connections"!