Masturbation ....

Fave quote on Men & Masturbation:

There are two kinds of men - Men who masturbate & liars.
I can only get off using toys. I will be reviewing several on my new OF account ;-)
I can only get off using toys. I will be reviewing several on my new OF account ;-) Originally Posted by DallasBella

So you have become Finger Numb? I've heard of this before. There was an article published citing this reason as to why some guys fear sex toys; that the toys might "take their place" in the bedroom. Apparently the sensation of rapid vibrating is "stronger" than what friction alone can provide.
mutual masturbation is great!! Pm me if you are into it
mutual masturbation is great!! Pm me if you are into it Originally Posted by dude3990
Thanks for the offer but I'll pass. No sword fighting for me! PM Big b.o.b, I hear he might be up for the sword fight.
Thanks for the offer but I'll pass. No sword fighting for me! PM Big b.o.b, I hear he might be up for the sword fight. Originally Posted by ntxguy
All right buddy, time to retire that one, lol
I can only get off using toys. I will be reviewing several on my new OF account ;-) Originally Posted by DallasBella
That’s ok. I’m quite capable of holding the stick.
if "mutual" meant
the guy masturbating the woman ...
and the woman masturbating the guy at the same time ...
that, in my hobby and sex opinion, would be sexy hot!!!

but, each masturbating themselves watching each other do it???
hard pass :^{ (pun intended)

that's what the providers in the Adult News & Entertainment weekly paper back in late 90's and early 00's would offer for 160/30mins.

i prefer physical interactions, not just watching.....
your masturbation may vary :^}
pmdelites
if "mutual" meant
the guy masturbating the woman ...
and the woman masturbating the guy at the same time ...
that, in my hobby and sex opinion, would be sexy hot!!!

Yes ... that is sexy, but also takes a bit of maneuvering to get the position just right :-)

PMD

Hhhmm .... interesting thought.
But let me ask this ....
If the guy pops way soon .... and the gal still wants to "get off" ... then it might be necessary to let her do that.
A finger ... a toy ... or whatever.
PMD

Hhhmm .... interesting thought.
But let me ask this ....
If the guy pops way soon .... and the gal still wants to "get off" ... then it might be necessary to let her do that.
A finger ... a toy ... or whatever.
Originally Posted by Torre Tames
sure, she can get off however she wants.

what i'm saying is that i dont want to spend time w/ a woman w/ each of us masturbating ourselves w/out contact from the other.

i imagine that each of us can masturbate on our own quite well. but, while watching someone masturbate might be fun,
i dont want that to be the cumplete extent of the activities we engage in. (esp if i gotta lay down some green for that - i've done that before - never again).

however, if we've been going at it for quite a while and that last orgasm just wont cum thru genital contact but a handy will do, that's a different situation. and one's i've engaged in before (receiving and giving).
Pangolier
you have become Finger Numb? I've heard of this before. There was an article published citing this reason as to why some guys fear sex toys; that the toys might "take their place" in the bedroom. Apparently the sensation of rapid vibrating is "stronger" than what friction alone can provide.

There are many thoughts and opinions about this.
I, for one .... don't have the desire to "MB" ... because I get enough satisfaction from my clients.
The REAL DEAL is much more stimulating.
Although .... before I got into this business .... I was doing it regularly.

You mentioned "guys who fear sex toys" ....
That is completely true for some dudes ... but others are very open minded in that they like to see their partner be satisfied and it just enhances the experience.

pm delites
sure, she can get off however she wants...
what i'm saying is that i dont want to spend time w/ a woman w/ each of us masturbating ourselves w/out contact from the other.

Ok ... I get that. Perhaps this is where meticulous screening proves beneficial.

PMD
... watching someone masturbate might be fun,
i dont want that to be the cumplete extent of the activities we engage in. (esp if i gotta lay down some green for that - i've done that before - never again).

Dude ... I don't know what to say except .... THAT IS YOUR BAD!
it's just my view and preference. others can opine whether it's "good" or "bad" or even "deliteful."
I was asked this once,

‘If you had a quarter for everytime you have mastubated in your life, what color Ferrari would you buy?”

A white one. And probably a red one too.