LIKE TO DEFEND THE MENS LOUNGE THREAT -PLAYBOY BUNNY

yall i have already been emailing with the moderators. I thank you for all the suggestions. Thank you again...Let see what action they take. Again I HAVE ALREADY notified the mods.
I covered up the name to protect my client but here is the picture.

#9 - No form of private communications between members are to be posted in our forums. This includes the contents of emails, PMs, IMs, private chat logs, privately shared images, etc. This is an invasion of another's privacy and will not be allowed.
yeah baby! This will be interesting.
Ban them both.
actually it would not have worked even if he did send just the link to you. If I am not mistaken It should have taken you to a restricted access page. It should not even be visible on your log in, without the link. I just forget its there.
It looks like the link is from that other site, someone should call a plumber.
  • ~Ze~
  • 10-26-2012, 09:56 PM
Anastasia.. it isn't an eccie men's lounge post.. but one copied to another site. She would be able to see the copied info with the link posted in the picture above.
Rachel - publicly responding to private information, even when it's from off-ECCIE sources is just foolish. It's not an excuse for HOW you knew. You need to read the guidelines:

#20 - The men and women of our board each have their respective private areas in which secure content is posted and a greater freedom of expression allowed. Each member is responsible for keeping the information in any of the private secure areas (Men's Lounge, Provider Powder Room, The Rest of the Story, posts which have been tagged as private) 100% restricted to the members who are intended to have access to that material. Revealing ANY content which was posted in one of the men's or women's private sections of the board will result in penalty, up to and including loss of your access to these areas. Full cooperation may result in a less severe penalty, and each violation will be handled on a case-by-case basis. Repeated infractions will impact the severity of punishment.
So whoever or whatever source revealed said info...is immaterial. If it was a member, that's punishable. If it was "publicly" available..you shouldn't be responding to it here.

This thread is done, and should serve as an example of what NOT to do with information, just because you have it.