Encounter: My ATF TINY SEXY MMM GOOD

Ain't we all. Lol. Djames was probably smelling ur own. She is a peach every time.
That's how it's supposed to be, but she expects it on top of everything else. It also doesn't help the fact that she's a nut job. But then again a lot of these girls are Originally Posted by TJneedsaBJ40
Why should we tip if she’s so expensive? If you do 3. Hours you get 3 rounds. Should be msog on those prices just saying
What booty? Her belly sticks out further than her ass. I won’t even go there now. But she is over priced, needs better hygiene and a better attitude. I did a duo with her back about a yr ago with another and she made me sit there after I paid hours n timed them. The other girl was talking and playing. Instantly made me join her for more. You can’t treat us like shit. And her partner was hot with a personality and better attitude and head game.
she might not realize the smell of condoms "sticks" to her between clients if she don't shower, I've heard of the vague fishy/rubbery scent that her hotel rooms smell like. washing up between clients would probably fix the problem
They say nobody circles the wagons like the Buffalo Bills. But I think cellulite gams for minutes can do pretty well too. Thanks for ur input honey. Wondered when Willikki would show up on the thread. Minerva is great and you can call her or or leave that sexy mini all to me and believe a bitter hag and her minions. We see you honey ur obvious. Your vileness is easy to spot.
sounds suspiciously like two women arguing in here
Not sure why this thread deserves so much attention, but WTF, I'll add some nonsense.
werent chai and minerva offering duos? i wonder what happened
sounds suspiciously like two women arguing in here Originally Posted by Will3219
Bingo lol
Her "Rates" page gives Jeopardy vibes. I'll take 30 minutes for 300 Alex....
I think she lowered her hourly down to $400....but the GPS is strong with this one
sounds suspiciously like two women arguing in here Originally Posted by Will3219
Not sure JWood71 but you have your hooks crossed. Elliott is Chai or Kalisee or whatever names she uses. It appears she and Minerva have an issue. You appear to be dragging Nikki into this one. You have to keep ‘em straight. LOL

Oops….and I replied to the wrong message. Fucccck LOl
Her updated page looks in line with clean sober non STG whores. 400 per hour is reasonable in my opinion. If you want something better then STG trash then you need to pay for it. Asking for a tip BEFORE the date is tacky and I am not sure about the 50% deposit required before a date..........I would never pay 50% of a date BEFORE I left my house so if those are her firm rules then I guess I won't ever be seeing her.
Three out of seven of OPs reviews are for the provider reviewed here, coincidence?

A tip should be based on the perceived quality of the service provided, so asking for a tip beforehand is INVALID.
does people actually give their real name job and copy of their drivers license as part of a screening. You must be nuts and asking for trouble. If you piss her off she can make your life a living hell