Encounter: A Truly Lovely Angel

Looks like Greek is not just a rumor after all. It’s now have been confirmed by both BB and Asianhobbyist…

First Vicky, then Red, now Lovely Originally Posted by jackyjacky
Oh every one of these girls can be YMMV. I have gotten BB and CIP, CIAs with many girls who were strictly CFS in the past before BB got so common nowadays, that if i were to let the list out people would call bullshit but in reality what do they know? Lovely is a good whore but like everyone she has her limits and her own preferences and some guys like me who look good, behave well, just tend to get more for less.
All this Greek talk, please do not run her off..
All this Greek talk, please do not run her off.. Originally Posted by Heartside
Oh it’s bound to. In fact she is prob wearing out as we speak. I had her the first afternoon she was here at the booker’s rec and was prob the first guy in her ass. She’s surely had some more since then and considering her activities even a most extreme sluts will wear out soon, if not so already.
Sounds like you have no respect for these ladies!!
I didn’t see any disrespect in AH’s post. Sounds he didn’t force the girl to do anything against her will, where does the “no respect” comment come from?

I actually think your usual 3-5 words comment on almost every thread are more disrespect to other members on this board.
Just the way he calls these women whores and sluts..
Just the way he calls these women whores and sluts.. Originally Posted by Heartside
Would prostitute be a more appropriate noun for him to use? You do tend to sugarcoat things sometimes with your comments. But if that’s your style then to each his own.

She was on her way to becoming the heir apparent to Vicky but alas this star is fading out.
Why do you say she is fading out??
I saw her about a week ago and she was still great..
If you push a woman's limits to far you will run her off.
That's what I'm afraid of.
Sounds like you have no respect for these ladies!! Originally Posted by Heartside
They are who they are, that’s their profession. We are mongers and johns all the same. A slut is actually the best fit for this job but even the hardest nympho would be hard pressed to keep up with 10-12 dicks, most of them bare, plastering their insides in all holes with man butter. Personally I go for new girls on their 1st or 2nd day of their tours and try to test their waters and boundaries and try to avoid worn out ones at the end of weeks of hard fucking. I tend to find the ones at the end of their tours more risky as well in terms of health.
they just end their tour at diffence cities and come here to start new one and you are the first in line dude
they just end their tour at diffence cities and come here to start new one and you are the first in line dude Originally Posted by TX_hammer
They almost always take a vacay after a tour and do a checkup. You should know it if you talk to them or know the hobby well.