No Asians allowed

I love my Asian clients! They are always very clean (though most are unshaven). My Asians are the most polite and respectful clients I have ever had, no issues with them whatsoever.
A lot of women don't want Asians due to their own ignorance.

Most Asians are uncircumcized and they think being uncircumsized automatically makes them dirty.
It's ok CG. Breathe. It's not that serious
What is NWA? A rap band? Originally Posted by Shep3.0

How does CG know all that stuff about Asian men?
I’m pro Asian! 😋
How does CG know all that stuff about Asian men? Originally Posted by Tsmokies
I watch a lot of Saturday morning Kung Fu movies with bad dubbing.
Asians make up 25% of the Ivy League, and only about 5% of the US population. They are wealthier and better educated than white people.

It would appear discrimination works in their favor, if a mere statistical anomaly is proof of discrimination.

It would certainly be considered valid if white people were over represented statistically.
There’s an App for that
That’s the stupidest post I’ve ever seen.

We shouldn’t waste our time or lose our sleep over some stupid, uninformed, uneducated post like this. The best way is to completely ignore and do not pay any attention.

Hobby on my brothers!
That’s the stupidest post I’ve ever seen.

We shouldn’t waste our time or lose our sleep over some stupid, uninformed, uneducated post like this. The best way is to completely ignore and do not pay any attention.

Hobby on my brothers! Originally Posted by You&Me
Wait a second boss. U don’t like the shepherd ???
Wait a second boss. U don’t like the shepherd ??? Originally Posted by PeterBota
PB, I was referring to the lady’s original post, not Shep’s.
Have t seen that except one time and she’s a Houston provider

We do have one Dallas lady that states no Indian or middle eastern though Originally Posted by Analeese

Uhhhh there’s actually multiple not just ONE

It’s a ladies right to see who she wants. End of story.
This country has always treated Asians like 4th class citizens.

Look up the Chinese Exclusion Act which was enacted in 1882, repealed in 1943 but it's discriminating racist laws were still allowed to stay in effect until 1967.

The Chinese Exclusion Act is the only law ever in U.S. History targeting a particular race and ethnic group of people.

Even Africans didn't get targeted and excluded with such laws.

Guess who started this law in the State and then became Federal:

CALIFORNIA, of course!

That's the thanks Chinese and Asians got from the American man for dying by the 1000's while digging their gold and tunneling mountains while building their railroads.

The American men would lower Chinese and Asians in baskets attached to long ropes, down the sides of mountains, to place dynamite charges and then deliberately not bring them back up fast enough before the dynamite exploded.

A dead Chinese/Asian equal one less person to pay and feed and house. Plenty more where they came from to come to America via San Francisco to work in the West. Originally Posted by CG2014

Yes, Asians have had it the hardest in this country.
What is NWA? A rap band? Originally Posted by Shep3.0
I knew that was coming. It’s rare, but I’ve actually seen a few ads stating “no white guys”. Interestingly, it was white chicks making the distinction.