No honor among thieves

Dear Oldmanriver,

You’re not cut out for this playground...Turn in your Fucktard Card, drive the old van to the river, park under a shadetree and take up a new Hobby...Fishing.

Love Always,

Manny
Ummm, you can be mad at the guys who pm'd you all you want. Yeah, they were pussy for going to the provider, HOWEVER what the fuck does that have to do with the money she took from you and the session she owes you? Telling some guys her name is not a good reason to not make good on her end of the deal, BECAUSE SHE ALREADY TOOK YOUR MONEY! Had she not run off w/ the money in the first place there would have been nothing to tell those guys.

With all that said, just take consolation in the fact that the guys who pm'd you had nothing to do with her not seeing you. SHE WAS NEVER GOING TO SEE YOU ANYWAY! LOL. All they did was give her an easier way to weasel out of it, as opposed to the long drawn out, string you along plan she was already playing out. They may have actually saved you some time and frustration by forcing you to face reality much sooner. Lmao!!!
The young lady was communicating and trying to make it right. Originally Posted by Oldmanriver
Originally Posted by Brandofan
LMFAO!!!

Great .gif fits this situation excellent!
Analeese is correct about posting private communication do not being a bannable offense in itself UNLESS the private communication doesn't have personal information (email, ph#, photo) removed.

If someone posts on social media and it is connected to eccie (handle, etc.) and it includes outing info, that can be a bannable offense as well.
A couple of guys creating drama isn’t sufficient excuse for her not returning your money. She’s still the one at fault, or at least seems to be from hearing one side of the story.
Sweet Macy
Sweet Macy Originally Posted by Oldmanriver
https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=107456

Thanks for letting the community know
Well I will out myself. I am one of the ones who asked him. I can tell you it wasn’t me. By preference I don’t have an interest in AA providers or the above provider at all. Nothing against her she is not my thing.
https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=107456

Thanks for letting the community know Originally Posted by mrredcat43
She looks like a thief
And ghetto eeeewwww

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...post1061654349

CLICK IN THIS LINK
  • BLM69
  • 07-30-2019, 05:10 PM
She's been busy robbing in different ways
Sweet Macy Originally Posted by Oldmanriver
Thank you Oldmanriver for giving up her name!

Her and a man (Pimp?) she is working with rubbed some dude and took his wallet. The guy that was rubbed posted in the “Security Matters” section.

In a way you were lucky that could had been you.

Her and a man (Pimp?) she is working with rubbed some dude and took his wallet. The guy that was rubbed posted in the “Security Matters” section.

In a way you were lucky that could had been you. Originally Posted by fozziewockabear
That is why it’s good to share info. One claim against a provider isn’t going to cause too many guys to avoid her.

But you start getting multiple reports....
A while back a hobbyist created a thread about Sweet Macy and abusive management that was all over the place. I'm pretty sure somebody mentioned that in the mens section.
  • BLM69
  • 07-30-2019, 10:14 PM

In a way you were lucky that could had been you. Originally Posted by fozziewockabear
Technically he did get robbed still