~Casey~

Looks like BBQ.
We can analyze this all day long but I can't think of a scenario where it ISN'T sad.
Why is this still open? What discussion can come of this, other than making fun of the subject of this thread? If someone had done this to one of the co-ed forum favorites instead of Casey, that shit would be locked and deleted from existence so fast your head would spin. Her account has obviously been compromised. Is anyone looking into it, like they would if it was a heavily-promoted-by-WK's provider?
OMG

Now I have officially seen everything in this hobby after 11 years. I think i'm gonna go puke now. I take it "medicin(e) money" Is [Staff edit - no drug references] ? I dunno! Gotta love the toilet shot with bonus nasty TP. WTF???
This girl needs some serious help. Seriously, can somebody point her in some direction for professional help since it appears she is pregnant too?

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=332836 Originally Posted by TrailBlazer
Anyone who knows Casey knows that isn't her. She told me werner33 hacked her account and has been posting things on her for months now. Casey doesnt even have access to Eccie anymore since this loser hacked her. She wrote a real alert on him a while back saying if you get pm from her handle it's not really her.
That will kill a sex drive made my little guy crawl up in a ball and hide. Originally Posted by AT6Texan
Yea, but have you ever had her tongue up you ass? It will greatly improve your hearing. And it's some damn good BBQ too.
I'm all in with Dannie. BUT, TP Casey's rep is what it is and there are defilnite signs of an approaching plane crash. At least (I hope) JJ Pierce Sara-By-the-Zoo was able to pull up on the joy stick before impact - at least that's the rumor.
Why is this still open? What discussion can come of this, other than making fun of the subject of this thread? If someone had done this to one of the co-ed forum favorites instead of Casey, that shit would be locked and deleted from existence so fast your head would spin. Her account has obviously been compromised. Is anyone looking into it, like they would if it was a heavily-promoted-by-WK's provider? Originally Posted by Dannie
Exactly what I was thinking!
It's def casey in those pics... in the 3rd one you can see the tat on the left side of her neck... the same tat that's in her showcase pics.... Sad.... very sad indeed... very glad that I've never done that one. Hope she finds help. Originally Posted by flboy65
Those were not the pics she was talking about om myspace. The pics are her but he got them from a guy that took them Do not reveal personal info-staff . Since she got Do not reveal personal info-staff she stopped "seeing" people. She won't even see me and I've seen her 100 times.
  • Logan
  • 11-26-2011, 11:27 AM
Why is this still open? What discussion can come of this, other than making fun of the subject of this thread? If someone had done this to one of the co-ed forum favorites instead of Casey, that shit would be locked and deleted from existence so fast your head would spin. Her account has obviously been compromised. Is anyone looking into it, like they would if it was a heavily-promoted-by-WK's provider? Originally Posted by Dannie
+1. I agree that her account has been most likely compromised.

I gave Casey the nickname "Trailer Park" becuz of her attitude and demeanor, but no matter how trailer park she may be, she definitely would not post an ad like that. Casey was a good girl and sad to see this happening to her.
Dannie, I couldn't agree more. I saw this last night and was shocked. I'm more shocked that these threads and her ad still haven't been removed.
Anyone who knows Casey knows that isn't her. She told me werner33 hacked her account and has been posting things on her for months now. Casey doesnt even have access to Eccie anymore since this loser hacked her. She wrote a real alert on him a while back saying if you get pm from her handle it's not really her. Originally Posted by Dickhard

That would be the same person that set up the phony yahoo groups account and posted stupid ads for her. This guy is a creep/stalker.

FWIW, I've traded texts with Casey some time back and she old me the same thing Dickhard is telling. And she wrote long, well written, well thought out texts. It's a shame she's being put through this.

I would have expected the eccie mods to fix the situation with her account some time ago.
Nice pics. The line forms behind me.