Why do providers use fuzzy out of focus pictures - do they think hobbyist are naive?

Some examples of filters:

The raw, unedited pic
PicsArt_1382633879706.jpg

The illustration filter
PicsArt_1382633844267.jpg

The Lomo filter
PicsArt_1382634068901.jpg

The Orton filter
PicsArt_1382634326825.jpg

The Black n white filter
PicsArt_1382634379028.jpg

As you can see they all have their good and bad qualities and it took me a total of ten minutes to filter and post. Its easy and fun and doesn't take too much away from the original Imo but there it is in any case.

(Edit: iaintliein I giess we were thinking the same thing Lol. I didn't see u had posted a pic of ur example. just read the message in the notification email Lol. great minds??? )

The raw, unedited pic
Attachment 259682

The illustration filter
Attachment 259683

The Lomo filter
Attachment 259684

The Orton filter
Attachment 259685

The Black n white filter
Attachment 259686

As you can see they all have their good and bad qualities and it took me a total of ten minutes to filter and post. Its easy and fun and doesn't take too much away from the original Imo but there it is in any case.

(Edit: iaintliein I giess we were thinking the same thing Lol. I didn't see u had posted a pic of ur example. just read the message in the notification email Lol. great minds??? ) Originally Posted by thathottnurse
A great set of examples. . . and a great SET as well! I added the example shots after the fact, but yours are more representative of the situation I think.

Thanks for sharing!
.....but i say just look at the photos and appreciate them for what they are - photos.

then base your decision about visiting her on whatever criteria you choose, photos, ad text, location, fee, skills, etc.

but remember that you can judge a book better by its contents than by its cover. Originally Posted by pmdelites

Very true, if we were talking about books, but, if the photos, reviews, ect. do not make you want to go further to see said provider, then you are not going to get as far as to even set an appointment to make that determination.

The raw, unedited pic
Attachment 259682

The illustration filter
Attachment 259683

The Lomo filter
Attachment 259684

The Orton filter
Attachment 259685

The Black n white filter
Attachment 259686

(Edit: iaintliein I giess we were thinking the same thing Lol. I didn't see u had posted a pic of ur example. just read the message in the notification email Lol. great minds??? ) Originally Posted by thathottnurse

Very good, I appreciate that and I understand wanting to change things up and be different, the unedited pic is the best IMO, but if all you have posted are these filtered pics, unless you are going to see a "filtered" provider, the pics are not representative of what you are going to see for a session. THN, you have an awesome showcase and I applaud you for going through the steps you have.
What, no Lathered in Cum filter? Dammit, I need a better phone....
Very good, I appreciate that and I understand wanting to change things up and be different, the unedited pic is the best IMO, but if all you have posted are these filtered pics, unless you are going to see a "filtered" provider, the pics are not representative of what you are going to see for a session. THN, you have an awesome showcase and I applaud you for going through the steps you have. Originally Posted by NearHauteRed
Thanks it was easy though . And thank you for the kudos on my showcase pics**. I think accurate pics are of the UTMOST importance whether they be selfies, professional, filtered or raw.

** I have them done every few months. This last set was done by www.Derotica.net and I'm very pleased with his use of edgy angles and poses so thanks again.
What, no Lathered in Cum filter? Dammit, I need a better phone.... Originally Posted by phildo
Hahaha. Or I need a better app. if you find one in the android playstore lemme know would ya? lol

.....OR you could just cum and filter me yourself, daddy.
Are glamour shots out of focus??? Or real ones out of focus??? From your statement it seems you don't like either.

And I wouldn't say your question is "rhetorical"...maybe something else....but not "rhetorical". If you don't like their pics don't go see them. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
I know right? !!
I agree with you EasyLover ... Privacy is a cardinal rule in the hobby ... I dont care if you have been verified or not, if you have been numerous times with the lady, I wouldn't let her have a pic of my face so I wouldn't expect having one from her ...

What if something goes wrong and that person doesn't have the character that showed initially and now has face pics and maybe personal info?

I know a case of a stalker that threatened to show face pics of a lady I know ...

I ask ... would we guys be ok to post our face pics attached to our handle, only visible by the ladies we give access to? ... My answer would be HECK NO ... FUCK NO ...

My 2 cents

I can verify THN is a VERY beautiful woman and I'm sure anyone that's met her would agree - her face is stunning, she's being modest. I can fully respect a person's privacy concerns. Originally Posted by EasyLover214
I agree with Darth, privacy is paramount. The ladies that choose to remain private (facially) should have that wish respected. If ladies who do that are not to your liking, plenty of gals on here do show their face and you can select from those.
I've been known to be kind of a bitch about pics at time, but my biggest peeve is when I go to a showcase to look at pics and when I click on the thumbnail I get a pop-up that's even smaller than the thumbnail. As much as I'm all about lighting and proper focusing, if the "PREV" or "NEXT" buttons take up half the pic, then nobody is seeing anything.
Very true, if we were talking about books, but, if the photos, reviews, ect. do not make you want to go further to see said provider, then you are not going to get as far as to even set an appointment to make that determination. Originally Posted by NearHauteRed
and "if the photos, reviews, ect. do not make you want to go further to see said provider", then end of story. you made your decision.

however, if you really want to go check her out and know more about her, you would have made a decision to go visit her. and then you could make another decision about whether or not to go visit her again.

point is, we use whatever info we have at hand to decide whether or not to go check out a woman.
sure you can second guess, but that's usually when you have more info.
Those who pass on providers without face shots are missing out on some very good sessions. JMHO.

PhotoShop is great to get the best out of a shot. Just like makeup (or not) it can put ones best foot (or other body parts) forward.

THN's examples are great examples. Was the "raw" image shot it raw or jpeg? I tend to prefer the sharper images, like the first one of Bella. I didn't see any moles, but if they are there, I'd like to...nah, that's another thread. I need to use my "dirty old man" filter.
Those who pass on providers without face shots are missing out on some very good sessions. JMHO.

PhotoShop is great to get the best out of a shot. Just like makeup (or not) it can put ones best foot (or other body parts) forward.

THN's examples are great examples. Was the "raw" image shot it raw or jpeg? I tend to prefer the sharper images, like the first one of Bella. I didn't see any moles, but if they are there, I'd like to...nah, that's another thread. I need to use my "dirty old man" filter. Originally Posted by OldGrump
It was just with my camera in the mirror. I cropped it in picsart. Pretty sure it saves everything as a jpeg. Thank you.
.... If ladies who do that are not to your liking, plenty of gals on here do show their face and you can select from those. Originally Posted by SD2011
Those who pass on providers without face shots are missing out on some very good sessions. JMHO.....
Originally Posted by OldGrump
If you guys are referring to me, let me clarify what I said and what the OP of this thread indicated: He wants natural, clear pics of providers in their ads/showcases, as most guys do. I have had many sessions with providers that do not have face pics, I understand their need and want for privacy and discretion, what I was referring to are the providers who have a blurred out face or head turned or cut off pics AND say how they look just like their pics when in fact, you do not know what they look like because there is not a pic that shows 100% of what she looks like, so unless she has a blurred out face when you meet her, she does not look exactly like her pics. It has nothing to do with how pretty she may be or the session experience you are going to have.