Yep, I did it again!

beware of what, your stupidity? Originally Posted by corona
You guys can't convince me that if a chick that you'd seen multiple times and had a great time with was having an obvious temporary health problem and hit you up for an 'advance' to be paid back in service, none of you would have bitten. Maybe not to the tune of 1100 large, but maybe the price of an hour or two.

You can get sanctimonious as hell on here with me, but many would have done the same damn thing under the circumstances to a lesser degree.

Speed
You guys can't convince me that if a chick that you'd seen multiple times and had a great time with was having an obvious temporary health problem and hit you up for an 'advance' to be paid back in service, none of you would have bitten. Originally Posted by gl18005speed
I won't try and convince you... but I can promise you I wouldn't have bitten. Not even to the tune of 1 session. I wouldn't even wire the cost of a BnG upfront like that.

My grandpa used to shake his head and say "there's one born every minute".

WOW...I don't know what's STUPIDER, you getting fucked over not once, but twice, and then writing to tell us about it!!...Smh

I can't believe you went back to her bank and reported her for ripping you off for an illegal act !!...The entire bank was probably laughing their asses off about you after you left!!

Dude, you need to find a new way to gratify yourself!!

LMAO, God I love the ECCIE Channel
Ho's will be Ho's and Tricks will be tricked. Its the natural order of the universe.
beware of what, your stupidity? Originally Posted by corona
As Ron White states "you can't fix stupid."

WOW...I don't know what's more RETARDED, you getting fucked over not once, but twice, and then writing to tell us about it!!...Smh

I can't believe you went back to her bank and reported her for ripping you off for an illegal act !!...The entire bank was probably laughing their asses off about you after you left!!

Dude, you need to find a new way to gratify yourself!!

LMAO, God I love the ECCIE Channel Originally Posted by ManSlut
Fixed it.

Going to the banck .... priceless ... :roll 1:
You guys can't convince me that if a chick that you'd seen multiple times and had a great time with was having an obvious temporary health problem and hit you up for an 'advance' to be paid back in service, none of you would have bitten. Maybe not to the tune of 1100 large, but maybe the price of an hour or two.

You can get sanctimonious as hell on here with me, but many would have done the same damn thing under the circumstances to a lesser degree.

Speed Originally Posted by gl18005speed
A lot of guys wouldn't do the same thing, nor should they. And respectable providers wouldn't sing sad songs looking for a hand out. She'd discount her goods and earn the income.

I can see maybe helping a person out, but only if you knew them for A LONG period of time. 3 visits, isn't that long. I'm really sorry you keep running into these scammers because you seem like a really nice guy with a huge heart. But please, PLEASE, take a break from the "save a ho" campaign that your on. Your pocket book will thank you.

In the mean time, I could use a loan; and yes, I'm an excellent kisser ;-)
So you decided to write in words that you outed a whore as a prostitute to a bank manager?
Good luck seeing prostitutes from here forward.
A lot of guys wouldn't do the same thing, nor should they. And respectable providers wouldn't sing sad songs looking for a hand out. She'd discount her goods and earn the income.

I can see maybe helping a person out, but only if you knew them for A LONG period of time. 3 visits, isn't that long. I'm really sorry you keep running into these scammers because you seem like a really nice guy with a huge heart. But please, PLEASE, take a break from the "save a ho" campaign that your on. Your pocket book will thank you.

In the mean time, I could use a loan; and yes, I'm an excellent kisser ;-) Originally Posted by Laura Lynn

Well said. Going back to the bank was a dick move though. That's someone's real life stuff. Not cool. Stop giving people money and you won't have that problem.

I can vouch for LL. She is an amazing kisser.
So why not go to the Lodge and recoup the funds?
Not one link. OP you wrote so much in your first post and couldn't find the time to post a link. If you really want to warn others the link is very helpful.

In the mean time, I could use a loan; and yes, I'm an excellent kisser ;-) Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
Agreed, I was thinking the same thing.

Speed Originally Posted by gl18005speed
The cold hard truth is that her problems are her problems not yours. I would help out a trusted close friend or trusted family member in this way but not a woman i only met a few times.

Of course you had a great time with her, but thats her job to make you feel good. It's what gets you to come back (and in your case a way to take advantage of you).

Everyone has problems but i wont go around handing out money to every woman i meet that has a sob story. That's what charitys (and the government) are for.

I hope you will finally wise up after this, Happy hobbying
So you decided to write in words that you outed a whore as a prostitute to a bank manager?
Good luck seeing prostitutes from here forward. Originally Posted by willyjack
Don't read stuff into what I wrote. I never mentioned the hooker's name to the bank manager. I only wanted to cause grief to the person whose account she used so that person would give the provider hell for screwing up her bank account. Maybe not the most noble thing to do, but I was very disappointed and angry at the time.
Not one link. OP you wrote so much in your first post and couldn't find the time to post a link. If you really want to warn others the link is very helpful. Originally Posted by Ravasher
I wasn't sure you could post a link from another web site on here. But here it is: https://www.preferred411.com/Provide...cfm?cid=206195 and
https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...90350&pnotes=1
Well said. Going back to the bank was a dick move though. That's someone's real life stuff. Not cool. Stop giving people money and you won't have that problem.

I can vouch for LL. She is an amazing kisser. Originally Posted by THN
THN and LL are both excellent kissers. :-)
How much do you both need?