Drinks, Drinking, & Drink Recipes

@Ex— please make a drink, name it The Exchequer, and include the recipe!
@Ex— please make a drink, name it The Exchequer, and include the recipe! Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist
1 cup of sugar, cause I'm so fucking sweet!

I know, you want something clever and I will give it a try. Although I am fond of Blueberries, I have had so much, I am peeing blue!
1 cup of sugar, cause I'm so fucking sweet!

I know, you want something clever and I will give it a try. Although I am fond of Blueberries, I have had so much, I am peeing blue! Originally Posted by Exchequer
Sugar + Absinthe

I think we’re on to something 🧐
Something for both of you (Sugar+Absinthe)

The Sazerac Cocktail®
  • 1 cube sugar
  • 1 1/2 ozs (45ml) Sazerac Rye Whiskey
  • 1/4 oz Herbsaint
  • 3 Dashes Peychaud's Bitters
  • Lemon Peel
Directions
  • Pack an Old-Fashioned Glass with Ice
  • In a second Old-Fashioned Glass
    • Place the sugar cube
    • Add the Peychaud's Bitters to it
    • Then crush the sugar cube
  • Add the Sazerac Rye Whiskey to the second glass containing the Peychaud's Bitters and the sugar.
  • Empty the ice from the first glass and coat the glass with Herbsaint, then discard the remaining Herbsaint.
  • Empty the whiskey/bitters/sugar mixture from the second glass into the first glass and garnish with lemon peel.
My go-to:

Corpse Reviver #2
1 ounce top shelf dry gin
1 ounce Lillet blanc
1 ounce orange liqueur (Cointreau or Grand Marnier)
1 ounce lemon juice, freshly squeezed (I prefer Meyers lemons)
A splash (say 10 or so drops) of Absinthe

Add all ingrediencies to a shaker with ice and shake until well chilled. Pour contents into a frozen martini glass.

I have the liver of 5 grown men and only a couple of them will make everything alright.

on a side note, they give me some really funky dreams. Not sure what that's all about
I will keep it simple

Diet Coke

Because I am fat
Coke and Kraken rum.

My fav: Coke and Fireball whiskey

My other fav: Vegas Bombs 😵 🥴
Something for both of you (Sugar+Absinthe)

The Sazerac Cocktail®
  • 1 cube sugar
  • 1 1/2 ozs (45ml) Sazerac Rye Whiskey
  • 1/4 oz Herbsaint
  • 3 Dashes Peychaud's Bitters
  • Lemon Peel
Directions
  • Pack an Old-Fashioned Glass with Ice
  • In a second Old-Fashioned Glass
    • Place the sugar cube
    • Add the Peychaud's Bitters to it
    • Then crush the sugar cube
  • Add the Sazerac Rye Whiskey to the second glass containing the Peychaud's Bitters and the sugar.
  • Empty the ice from the first glass and coat the glass with Herbsaint, then discard the remaining Herbsaint.
  • Empty the whiskey/bitters/sugar mixture from the second glass into the first glass and garnish with lemon peel.
Originally Posted by biomed1
This actually seems really fucking good! Gonna have to give it a whirl
Have y’all seen the new Ninja Creami ice cream maker?!

I’ll bet you could whip up some really cool frozen cocktails with that!

https://m.ninjakitchen.com/ice-cream...E&gclsrc=aw.ds
Attached Images File Type: jpeg 4AD844CA-6A38-49FE-9AF1-0F26A7F4403E.jpeg (205.7 KB, 49 views)
  • RB2
  • 08-27-2021, 03:34 PM
Mine is very complex. Start with a Neat Whiskey Glass. Pour about 6 ounces of Jack Daniels No. 27 Gold into glass. Enjoy
The Sazerac Cocktail® Originally Posted by biomed1
Biomed, I have never seen so many ingredients that I didn't recognize. I am very interested. I need to find me a place that makes it!

Corpse Reviver #2
I have the liver of 5 grown men and only a couple of them will make everything alright.

on a side note, they give me some really funky dreams. Not sure what that's all about Originally Posted by aloysius.x
Aloysius, you were the inspiration for this thread. I know we have talked about this one and everyone as my witness, I will make it tomorrow!

I hope Hendricks is considered top-shelf, now all I need is Lillet blanc, absinthe, and Cointreau.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WuZpnISa39E
Biomed, I have never seen so many ingredients that I didn't recognize. I am very interested. I need to find me a place that makes it!

Aloysius, you were the inspiration for this thread. I know we have talked about this one and everyone as my witness, I will make it tomorrow!

I hope Hendricks is considered top-shelf, now all I need is Lillet blanc, absinthe, and Cointreau.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WuZpnISa39E Originally Posted by Exchequer
Let us know what you think. I've made them for friends who were skeptical but they loved them. Hope you enjoy it.
@Ex— please make a drink, name it The Exchequer, and include the recipe! Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist
OK just made it! I could lie and say I cleverly constructed it but I looked at what ingredients I have.
  • 1 1/2 oz of citrus vodka
  • 1/2 oz of Lemon Juice
  • 1/2 oz of Limoncello
  • 1/4 oz of Triple Sec
  • 1 dash of Raspberry Liquor
Not a bad drink, and if you love lemon, you will like it a lot.

My favorite summertime drink:
Pineapple Martini
Sweet and festive, a Pineapple Martini is a crazy delicious tropical inspired martini. This is a rum-based cocktail typically served with a sugar rim in a martini glass.
Ingredients
2 ounce Pineapple Rum Parrot Bay or Cruzan are good
1 ounce Coconut Rum
½ medium lemon juiced
splash of simple syrup
1 and ½ ounce pineapple juice
sugar for rimming glass
Instructions
Chill martini glass in ice. Add all ingredients to a shaker filled with ice.
Shake 20 seconds. Remove martini glass from ice, rub lemon around the edge of the glass and dip the edge of the glass in granulated sugar.
Strain liquid from the shaker in the glass. Cheers!!
OK just made it! I could lie and say I cleverly constructed it but I looked at what ingredients I have.
  • 1 1/2 oz of citrus vodka
  • 1/2 oz of Lemon Juice
  • 1/2 oz of Limoncello
  • 1/4 oz of Triple Sec
  • 1 dash of Raspberry Liquor
Not a bad drink, and if you love lemon, you will like it a lot.

Originally Posted by Exchequer
I love lemon, vodka, and limoncello! Looks like a refreshing and appropriate summer drink 🍹 🌞