DATY: Who's It For?

You don't have toys that vibrate?
Pussy is a food group. DATY is good for everyone. It is not, however, a fish oil supplement. If you feel you have entered Omega 3 territory it's time to retreat and rethink your dining options. Except for Fridays in Lent. Then it's OK.
It is all about deriving pleasure from sending the woman over the moon - have to admit when she orgasms i have a mental orgasm. Originally Posted by silverstate53
I agree totally. I get tremendous satisfaction when a woman comes on my face. I like to think some the are real too!... I have seen a few providers who are not in to it, or don't allow it as part of their menu. I only see them once. that's how important it is for me...
^^This! DATY is as important in a session to me as kissing. It adds an element of passion and a willingness to please that just can't be faked. And it brings me to a nut that I can't achieve from just vaginal intercourse. Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
I've found that those who like to kiss, and do it well, are usually into DATA also. Not a rule, just an observation from someone who loves to kiss
There's lovely MILF lady, whose name escapes me at the moment, who is known for her love of DATY..... I'm sure she'll make an appearance on this thread shortly.
You don't have toys that vibrate? Originally Posted by pyramider
What does that have to do with anything?
It is all about deriving pleasure from sending the woman over the moon - have to admit when she orgasms i have a mental orgasm. Originally Posted by silverstate53
This exactly
Hmmm, thread is three days old and one lady responded... interesting!
Hmmm, thread is three days old and one lady responded... interesting! Originally Posted by MrMonger
I assure you I have noticed. What should I conclude?
Okay, I'll bite. It's your time, your money. If you want to provide DATY, then do your research and see a lady that allows it. For the most part, I enjoy it. There are some men that need to realize that we ladies are all different and we do not like the same things. Pay attention to your partner and ask her how she likes it. Great daty really gets me going!
Amen! +1. Love good daty!

Its like the same as asking who the BJ is for. Trchnically, ya its for the guy but some ladies literally love sucking a guy off. Call it an oral fixation or whatever but I enjoy giving a bbbj as much or more as the guy enjoys receiving it usually so I can imagine the same can be said for DATY. Guys who love to please a woman enjoy daty as much or more as the lady receiving it.
I would prefer the ladies be truthful and clear about their preferences as related to daty. If they don't really care for it just say no thanks. I would move along. No need to fake or just tolerate. I sometimes think they encourage daty as an easy way to use up session time. Then sometimes, they have a screaming good time with it...
+1 diddleman.
Pay attention to your partner and ask her how she likes it. Great daty really gets me going! Originally Posted by Kendall4U
The thrill for me is discovering what can turn the session into an unexpected pleasure for the provider. I know with any quality provider I'm gonna get mine, but I'm always hoping I can give a perk to you providers.
I enjoy daty, but if my friend doesn't want to provide, that's ok too. Sucking and kissing is what gets me going. I'd say guys feel the same about daty.