Who is your pick

• JS42
  • 08-23-2011, 07:32 PM
Since this is total fantasy here and hypothetical, mine would be with my atf ....SS
.....queen, carlie, ten tv's, and lots of chocolate...
wait, that is every weekend during football season
so i guess i am already in heaven....
or hell...depending on who is winning....
...good times...oh yeah
bring on armageddon
Well since money has no value I would tell all the ladies I have a armagaddon proof shelter and invite them over too repopulate the world. I'd even invite some of my gang bang buddy's to make it look real!!
I am with COG. I would spend my last day with the Head Nurse Grace. Cant imagine a happier ending.
  • jan-w
  • 08-24-2011, 12:18 PM
I've never seen her but based on her looks and reviews, Sexy Kaylen.
+1
I think I'd do a triple girl ending (pun intended). I'd want Madison Gable (again), then a join in with Bristol (again) and for her to bring in her equally beautiful friend, Lori. With those three, Allie Kat could cum in and finish me off. By this time, I'm probably dead from overdose of my blue pills and a heart attack. So girls, enjoy yourselves up to the end.
I would have to go with Autumn. Nothing like that bubble gum lube!!!
Scuba I owe you an answer to a previous question.

Would I bend my rules in the face of the apocalypse and try to hook up with a provider previously on my no see list because of her Greek activities.

This is a tough question only because of the provider mentioned ......LORI.....

Here is how I see it. If we choose to spend the end of time together and all is going well and then she suggests we do this deed before we die............I am pretty sure I would have a "mechanical breakdown" and not be able to meet her request.

Ergo she would be denied her last pleasure and I would die a limp failure.

She deserves better in this situation I think.
Thanks Cat, I think you answered in the Butt Plug thread. I was actually talking in general about the islands. I respect your convictions, to each his own for sure. I myself enjoy the trip, but wouldn't want to go every day.
Carlie and Carly.
Wow, I'm mentioned a LOT in this thread.
Thank you guys. I would be honored to be "Armageddon Allie".
LOL.
Good way to go with a smile on your face!
Well I get to have one two then! I am having to go with my Mary and ALLIE KAT ... I aint had the Kitty yet but I would love to spend my last moments between those thighs LOL .... ( XXX love ya ALLIE )
I don't make a habit of hiring pros, but I'd love to meet Allie...She seems to have a great personality.
As far as clients...a few come to mind...Mr Clean, Cmhcfan, TH64083, KC_Hobbiest, Redwolf....the list could go on...Lots of nice guys out there Originally Posted by topnotchmassage
You know, it just might be worth it! And if Christine insist that Allie is part of the deal, who am I to shatter her dreams. I would even be willing to pay the tab for Allie. Of course I would have to use my credit card (LOL).

I've always thought that I would be willing to kill to partake of Christine's charms but now I find out that all I have to do is be willing to die. You know, it just might be worth it!