Provider Pricing Example 5 - Claire She Blows (Professor SL Class Project5

Raikage: wine gets better and more expensive with age. As do I Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
More power to ya, beauty. -hugs-
If she sticks her finger up your ass and hits that prostrate, yes, you will nut immeditaetly. Therefore, the 30 second nut is absolutely a reality.

Claire, I've never blown my wad from head alone in 15 minutes much less 30 seconds. Fite me irl.

But seriously what happens if I pass the challenge? Do I get a little badge or something? Originally Posted by Killeeninformer2
CSB is a very lady and I have always been happy when I met with her.
I've seen Claire several times in the past, but it's been awhile. She does have skills and a body that's better than most girls 15 years younger. 3 bills for a kinky girl with a sexy body that's always on time and gives me what I seek? I'll take that any day. Reliability is a scarce commodity these days.
Claire is hot as fuck and needs to do doubles with me!!

3day: I am a motherfucking unicorn. Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
BAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! What a fucking JOKE of a statement that is!!!!

Anyone wanna know anything about Claire? Just jam to this song right here!!

Seen her as JJ, and was a great session (I was still a Newbie back then). In the end however, chemistry wasn't there for me.
Seen her as JJ, and was a great session (I was still a Newbie back then). In the end however, chemistry wasn't there for me. Originally Posted by fun2come
Don't worry, that lack of chemistry was mutual, I assure you.
Don't worry, that lack of chemistry was mutual, I assure you. Originally Posted by Claire She Blows

You don't need chemistry. You need to make that rent.
Don't worry, that lack of chemistry was mutual, I assure you. Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
That, my dear, is a HUGE load OFF my Dick !
Seen her as JJ, and was a great session (I was still a Newbie back then). In the end however, chemistry wasn't there for me. Originally Posted by fun2come
Chemistry is over rated when it comes to having great, hot sexual experiences like Claire.

I've been back twice, but I don't think she will see me any more... Guess the lady has good taste and learned to discriminate against BugleBoy time wasters...
Well this thread sold me on wanting to see her.
Well this thread sold me on wanting to see her. Originally Posted by Mattmurdock
Proving yet again that there's no such thing as bad advertising
Proving yet again that there's no such thing as bad advertising
United Airlines might disagree.
Me too Murdock. Unfortunately it's not mutual.
:-(