People are funny ,

This is a serious accusation leveled against Jazzmine with awful real life consequences. Based on this NO review, she may end up losing a lot of business. She's just trying to support herself and her child, how can she do that when she can't make a living? Originally Posted by VeryClean
Whoa whoa...let's not get too carried away. She's not going to be homeless under a bridge and have to give her baby up for adoption due to this one review. I'm sure she will continue to do fine.
Whoa whoa...let's not get too carried away. She's not going to be homeless under a bridge and have to give her baby up for adoption due to this one review. I'm sure she will continue to do fine. Originally Posted by TheOracle
I hope that is indeed the case. There are thousands of providers in the DFW area (not just ECCIE) and therefore the competition is cutthroat between providers. Sometimes all it takes is one NO review and there's not enough money to put food on the table.
  • BLM69
  • 04-11-2019, 02:07 AM
7th No review out of 127 reviews. Your still batting 94%

😁 Originally Posted by Shep3.0
Last NO encounter seemed to be a honest experience.
I question who she surrounds herself with? This has not been good in the past.
Ok.
From what I read, this is imploding.
He’s still texting me this morning trying to see me, he’s even admitted that he wrote the review out of anger because I wouldn’t see him .

Gentlemen , believe what you want, I’m here to do what I do best, not be taken advantage of , if a little no is the outcome of me not letting a Gent push me over, then so be it .
Like I said before, I respect those who respect me & we can always manage to work something out that works for both of us.
This review cites “acne on a big butt”. As long as there’s no hail damage I’m ok with an occasional pimple. It happens.
Every one has a different view point on their experiences.

I would like to share that, I have seen Jazzmine yesterday and was very happy to see her.
She was very nice, very much into the session and willing to satisfy.

Yes, she does talk a lot about her pregnancy and her baby but every (especially brand new) mother is excited to share those details. I don’t mind as long as the bottom line is satisfied.

I will have review coming soon.
  • BLM69
  • 04-11-2019, 12:40 PM
Every one has a different view point on their experiences.

I would like to share that, I have seen Jazzmine yesterday and was very happy to see her.
She was very nice, very much into the session and willing to satisfy.

Yes, she does talk a lot about her pregnancy and her baby but every (especially brand new) mother is excited to share those details. I don’t mind as long as the bottom line is satisfied.

I will have review coming soon. Originally Posted by Hc0101
What does have to do with the experience the OP had or the other 7 bad reviews? No WK's are allowed here buddy
Why do you consider him a wk when there are ducks quacking around?
(deleted)
Quack Quack