President Trump pointed at Matt Gaetz, a well known supporter, and called him ‘Rick Gates’ multiple times at his rally in Florida on Friday

Again, I have to pont out that the pot is calling the kettle black. You seem to have little to contribute this forum other than dogmatic regurgitation. Spoiler alert...I have a theory about your posts...Inquiring minds want to know.
  • oeb11
  • 10-18-2020, 04:30 PM
Oeb -

"Poor Op - all the foolish DPST's have is memes and irrelevancies to post.

Nothing regarding issues.

such intellectual abandonment of any pretense of cogent or constructive debate regarding the Stalinist ideals planned by the biden/harris cartel.

Lies are all they have."

Once again, from the standpoint of logic, how do you defend your quoted post above as anything other than what you decry? No cogent or constructive debate included. Originally Posted by reddog1951

Thank you puppy brigade

you made clear you are the same as the rest of the intellectually bankrupt yappers!
Now - go vote Biden for open borders, unlimited welfare for south america, reparations, anti-
white racism, unlimited federal spending on new green deal nonsense , and a complete destruction of American representative democracy.

Stupid DPST's - sanctimonious elitist lying bastards - all!

The RTM button is the only friend the DPST's every have.
Once again, dogmatic puke from oeb. No rational substantive response. Does no one else see a trend?
Once again, dogmatic puke from oeb. No rational substantive response. Does no one else see a trend? Originally Posted by reddog1951
Certainly. His posts are so useless. I rarely read them. They have no value.
Once again, dogmatic puke from oeb. No rational substantive response. Does no one else see a trend? Originally Posted by reddog1951
Certainly. His posts are so useless. I rarely read them. They have no value. Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
Hate filled spam!
Truth, you mean. His rhetoric is right out of the Facist racist playbook. And has become more demented as the year has gone on.

WD, you should get down on your knees (OK, slide over a bit, haha) and show your gratitude to our DOTY!

Without him, it would be you.
  • oeb11
  • 10-19-2020, 08:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by reddog1951
Once again, dogmatic puke from oeb. No rational substantive response. Does no one else see a trend?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
Certainly. His posts are so useless. I rarely read them. They have no value.

Aww - poor, triggered DPST's who have only name-calling and nothing more.

get an education and pull up Ur pants -
DPST idiots just wait more """ Not my potus just likely billary """"