What is your definition of "woman"?

. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I’ll say.
no wonder mtg is so ugly Originally Posted by matchingmole
Yep she's a Tranny. You've probably have jacked off to a few and didn't know it, lol.
It's called Gender Identity Disorder. Someone who is born as one gender but aspires to live their lives as the opposite gender they were born as has Gender Identity Disorder. It's a psychlogical anomaly pure and simple. These people can't help it and there is no need to applaud them. Originally Posted by Levianon17
which is the opposite of gender dysphoria.

this a true genetic defect of the genital organs where the defective part cannot determine the sex of the individual.

this can lead to identity issues.

a female with dysphoria was told by her doctor that she was male after a dna test. she was like around 21 yrs old and lived her life as an "assumed" female. this suggests she had a some type of pussy with an undeveloped runt of a penis (probably her clit)
which is the opposite of gender dysphoria.

this a true genetic defect of the genital organs where the defective part cannot determine the sex of the individual.

this can lead to identity issues.

a female with dysphoria was told by her doctor that she was male after a dna test. she was like around 21 yrs old and lived her life as an "assumed" female. this suggests she had a some type of pussy with an undeveloped runt of a penis (probably her clit) Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Yeah, That's a Medical Condition, Same with Hermaphrodite. But in the case of Transgender they are completely functional sexually as male or female what ever sex they were born as. They take it upon themselves in an emotional or psychological sense to live their lives as the opposite sex. They also expect others to accept them as legit.
Yeah, That's a Medical Condition, Same with Hermaphrodite. But in the case of Transgender they are completely functional sexually as male or female what ever sex they were born as. They take it upon themselves in an emotional or psychological sense to live their lives as the opposite sex. They also expect others to accept them as legit. Originally Posted by Levianon17

And there is the rub, demanding by punishment if necessary, that I believe and submit to something I know isn't true. Lea Thomas is a man but I'm "told" I can't believe that, think that, say that.

Oh yes I can.

As far as I'm concerned, you can dress and call yourself anything you please but you can't make me play along, well, you couldn't in the America I want to live in.

If you were born male and want to swim competitively, swim with men but if your goal is to win at all cost including telling me what I must think and say and you get to swim with girls, uh, no.
Woman = Cardi B
Woman = Cardi B Originally Posted by Chung Tran

at least you didn't say Lizzo

bhahahahahhhaaaaaaaaa

this isn't a woman .. it's a heifer

You’ve done it? Slept with a woman?
Thats serious "honeycombing" on them fat legs
You’ve done it? Slept with a woman? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

have you?
ts winn dixie will never tell
at least you didn't say Lizzo

bhahahahahhhaaaaaaaaa

this isn't a woman .. it's a heifer

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
What is your definition of "woman"?

tulsi gabbard
Good luck bro. Moscow Minnie loves you too.
Thats serious "honeycombing" on them fat legs Originally Posted by winn dixie
That's called Cellulite. She has a lot of fat on her. I guess if you're into heavy girls like that she's a real knock out.