Review: Got the upsell blues

• BLM69
  • 06-22-2017, 03:37 PM
50 bucks a hour sounds about right for her, call another BP whore, she's not the only one on BP sucking cock for cheap
Wow, I've got no dog in this fight, and I've never seen Tara before, but with that sexy body I'd jump all over half off on a qv with her!! I don't know why he'd back out of that deal.
  • hal53
  • 06-22-2017, 04:19 PM
Um Tara, I will gladly take his 50 for a quickie. You're hot as fuck babes
Guys, read closer what she wrote so you are not putting words in her mouth. She did not offer a quickie for 50. She offered 50 off. In fairness to her not the same thing. So it would not be reasonable to expect a follow through on that.

My interpretation based on conversations since the appointment failure is that 50 off would have been for a 30 minute or longer session. Not stated in her post here but fairly confident that qv with FS for 50 was not being offered. That interpretation would not be fair to her.
  • BLM69
  • 06-23-2017, 08:11 PM
60 for the hour sounds better for both parties, only cause she's in BP
Wow, I've got no dog in this fight, and I've never seen Tara before, but with that sexy body I'd jump all over half off on a qv with her!! I don't know why he'd back out of that deal. Originally Posted by NamedUser69
Awww thank you babe
Guys, read closer what she wrote so you are not putting words in her mouth. She did not offer a quickie for 50. She offered 50 off. In fairness to her not the same thing. So it would not be reasonable to expect a follow through on that.

My interpretation based on conversations since the appointment failure is that 50 off would have been for a 30 minute or longer session. Not stated in her post here but fairly confident that qv with FS for 50 was not being offered. That interpretation would not be fair to her. Originally Posted by ValenTX
Yes it was 50 off the 100. You wanted a quickie for 100 bucks.I was offering it to you for 50 bucks. Half off
Um Tara, I will gladly take his 50 for a quickie. You're hot as fuck babes Originally Posted by hal53
Silly boy
Every Friday is shave day. Don't you know she was shaving her mustache ?
And I'll go fuck someone else too. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
You already fuck someone else yet?

I bet you have you dirty girl!
You already fuck someone else yet?

I bet you have you dirty girl! Originally Posted by Kickrocks
I am such a dirty little little girl. I was so bad yesterday
I have seen guys here call Tara horseface, etc. That is not true. Many of us have seen face pictures of her.

I have never met her. However, about a year ago I was in a restaurant and saw this stunning head turner with bright blue eyes. I just couldn't resist looking at her. I had the feeling i knew who she was. She never met me and I believe she didn't noticed it.

Later on I remembered. It was tara. Guys, attack her if that gets you off. But attacking her looks makes you look, well, like stalkers. The girl is gorgeous.
  • BLM69
  • 06-24-2017, 07:43 AM
I have seen guys here call Tara horseface, etc. That is not true. Many of us have seen face pictures of her. Originally Posted by Luke Skywalker
You sure about that? Face pic can be found in her own reviews, maybe someone else can bump it, I'm not doing it
I have seen guys here call Tara horseface, etc. That is not true. Many of us have seen face pictures of her.

I have never met her. However, about a year ago I was in a restaurant and saw this stunning head turner with bright blue eyes. I just couldn't resist looking at her. I had the feeling i knew who she was. She never met me and I believe she didn't noticed it.

Later on I remembered. It was tara. Guys, attack her if that gets you off. But attacking her looks makes you look, well, like stalkers. The girl is gorgeous. Originally Posted by Luke Skywalker
Your the best Luke.Thank you

Later on I remembered. It was tara. Guys, attack her if that gets you off. But attacking her looks makes you look, well, like stalkers. The girl is gorgeous. Originally Posted by Luke Skywalker
This ^^^^^^^^^^^ makes you look like a bitch