who gets horny when it rains?

Hahaha....I love it when it rains ❤️
holy shit, I have never done full service even once here. much less bare backed full service. it's not enough u attack me for my age and skills but now you spread fucking outright lies. what a lowlife liar, stop saying lies, this is UTTER BULLSHIT Originally Posted by sue_nami
Skills? I know nothing of your skills nor do I speak on the subject.... I post in opposition to your non-stop use of CoEd to desperately chase business that eludes in the ad posting forum.

Such language in the forum? Why must you curse so much?

There is nothing to be ashamed of in offering bare back FS Sue. Many, many of the whores here do..... It's more common than many want to admit and often tied to desperation.
This thread is thirsty af. DAE get horny when the sun comes up?
I know I do. I think I need new batteries after yesterday lol. I just couldn't get enough.
I know I do. I think I need new batteries after yesterday lol. I just couldn't get enough. Originally Posted by Daddys Girl ATX
Ya shulda calledt meh ta help ya out.

Ah gots a shee-yit ton o' batt'ries.
You know what ruins the board and pushes all of those young hwp LADIES away?

Not me certainly..... I have very few issues with a hot young whore unless she is ripping guys off.... Very few of them try to make CoEd an extension of the Ad forums the way a few of these old whores do... I tend to be supportive of the ones that have their shit together...

I'm not trying to become your latest target Whispers, but damnit man. There's an ignore button for a reason.

Don't ya wonder why the OIOs don't make use of it?

Use it if you don't want to see posts from LADIES you're never gonna see anyways. Originally Posted by iSeekGreek

I never said I don't want to see the old and out of shape whores post. But if they are posting in CoEd out of desperation and regularly using it as an ad forum then I am going to express my opinion of that in the manner I am allowed.

Why do you have a problem with the word whore? It is an accurate and therefore allowable description of what they are.

IMO any of them that can not accept that as well as guys that have a problem with it are the ones that have a problem. They are ashamed or disgusted with themselves and do not like having the reality of their actions and choises in front of them