is anyone up and in a giving mood lol

Hey sorry just getting back on lol I was asking who you were cause I don't know you and you said text you lol I don't know your number or I figured you changed your name that's why I asked lol I am not a rude person just words came out wrong sorry sweetie Originally Posted by shayla84
"who are you".... that might have been a nice text or PM. It caught me off guard that someone (A Provider) was willing to come give you a ride at 1:22 am and it received that kind of response. Had it been me I could understand the, up your nose with a rubber hose, but not a new provider reviewed by yours truly.
what ever, I was in a difficult spot yesterday and I meant it in a different way, I am not a rude person and would never be rude to someone who was trying to help me, I should of said it differently but hopefully she understands
Let's play nice or I'll have FUN2COME & CINNAMONSHARK spank all your bottoms. (NO UP CHARGE!)
Originally Posted by Still Looking
No comment ... SMH
Wait, spank all your bottoms ???
Like this:

Sorry, I am not into spanking bottoms at NO UP CHARGE!
... and money can't buy you spankings from me ...
what ever, I was in a difficult spot yesterday and I meant it in a different way, I am not a rude person and would never be rude to someone who was trying to help me, I should of said it differently but hopefully she understands Originally Posted by shayla84
Now had you ONLY left off those two little words. See those two words say "you don't give a shit". Your young and perhaps some day you will learn. Sadly like others it might have to be the hard way.

Here is something I learned a LONG time ago. It really doesn't matter what you meant it's how you were perceived. See I'm trying to help you understand this and now you're going to defend yourself and those two little words will be all that anyone remembers. Less is more Shayla and beggars can't be choosers. One last shot before I call in Cinnamonshark or Fun2Come to do the dirty deed.
...One last shot before I call in Cinnamonshark or Fun2Come to do the dirty deed.
On stand-by with the paddle.
One last shot before I call in Cinnamonshark or Fun2Come to do the dirty deed.
Whatever
Lol I was saying what ever because I am not a mean person, and well I am not gonna let anyone make me out to be otherwise, like I said I was typing fast and didn't know who she was, basically I was typing what was in my head, and didn't think about how it looked, I wrote her and tried to explain and apologized, but haven't heard anything more. So theres nothing else for me to do, I mended my mistake and admitted it came out wrong and apologized to her, but if that's not good enough well that's not on me anymore.
Lol I was saying what ever because I am not a mean person, and well I am not gonna let anyone make me out to be otherwise, like I said I was typing fast and didn't know who she was, basically I was typing what was in my head, and didn't think about how it looked, I wrote her and tried to explain and apologized, but haven't heard anything more. So theres nothing else for me to do, I mended my mistake and admitted it came out wrong and apologized to her, but if that's not good enough well that's not on me anymore. Originally Posted by shayla84
Well that explains everything.
lol shut the front door, I do have a brain in there some where
Happens all the time to even to the most sophisticated communicators. There's no tone of voice in email/texts/posts and it leads to misinterpretation. Everybody should let it go ffs.
Thank you, because I honestly wasn't trying to bark at her like that, I wrote what I was thinking in my head cause I honestly didn't expect a provider I didn't know to help so it just popped in like "who are you, whats you number," type stuff. Like I said I am not a mean person at all hopefully theres understanding and forgivness. And with that being said I am done on this thread lol I founded a ride long ago lol