Reporting an obvious Multi handle

Why would you report multi-handles? I assure you that the staff and other haters of certain members have the eyes peeled for anything posted so they can RTM the posts. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
Ntx guy you're not as smart as you think you are. Mods I can also give you proof that this is Ntxguy owo
They both religiously always ask rhetorical questions in the beginning of their statements, then they interchange their usage of exclamation marks to a maximum of 3!!!
Honestly it's just sad. You state in your TER Cristal review you were in the military, but you hold none of those core values. Then the obsession with talking to girls who know English. If you have troubles you can message me for free and I'll listen, genuinely. I hope whatever is broken in you is healed. Originally Posted by TheTopG655
King, I don't think I'm the only guy here that wants to talk to these girls. I fuck people and not bodies.
Honestly it's just sad. You state in your TER Cristal review you were in the military, but you hold none of those core values. Then the obsession with talking to girls who know English. If you have troubles you can message me for free and I'll listen, genuinely. I hope whatever is broken in you is healed. Originally Posted by TheTopG655
Not sure what’s sad… you’re trying to connect me to a TER account that isn’t mine? Along with an Eccie account (Eliot) who i don’t think I’ve ever even traded a message/thread post with, nor is it mine? I think the one with that’s sad is yourself, who has spent hours trying to connect 3 randoms because I said your suggestion of spinner wasn’t worth it lol… till then guess I’ll go sit at the pool with Pumpkin, hearing from other K girls rant about you (truly funny stuff, maybe I should make a post or book about it!).
The OP should just be ignored. The girls at the studios laugh at him as they take his money, members of his own private discord group can’t stand him, (I have the emails which I will not share). He’s tried to connect me with several other accounts, failing miserably, so the Mods don’t even pay any attention to him anymore, and neither should we. His time is done here, he needs to move to the Another Realm forum on the main page.
Ntx guy you're not as smart as you think you are. Mods I can also give you proof that this is Ntxguy owo
They both religiously always ask rhetorical questions in the beginning of their statements, then they interchange their usage of exclamation marks to a maximum of 3!!! Originally Posted by TheTopG655
Now this is truly a first. Now you think I’m Wile E Coyote? :laughin g1: I’ve been accused of being Big b.o.b, Chung Tran and many more handles but never Wile E. Should I take this latest accusation by you as a compliment?
Should I take this latest accusation by you as a compliment? Originally Posted by ntxguy
failing miserably Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
You had to bump your own review because no one cared XD
Now this is truly a first. Now you think I’m Wile E Coyote? :laughin g1: I’ve been accused of being Big b.o.b, Chung Tran and many more handles but never Wile E. Should I take this latest accusation by you as a compliment? Originally Posted by ntxguy
He would shit a brick if he found out we were 2 of the Mods (we aren’t) lmao
He would shit a brick if he found out we were 2 of the Mods (we aren’t) lmao Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
Go promote your quarter pounders

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2961431
Go promote your quarter pounders

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2961431 Originally Posted by TheTopG655
Summer could probably kick your ass.
Summer could probably kick your ass. Originally Posted by Eliot_Spitzer
Summer could probably kick your ass. Originally Posted by Eliot_Spitzer
So true. I love messin with this guy. He’s the Indian version of AsianP., and I say that respectfully
Now you think I’m Wile E Coyote? Originally Posted by ntxguy
Unironically you did it twice too. You also do it on CaptainZMan.
They both religiously always ask rhetorical questions in the beginning of their statements, then they interchange their usage of exclamation marks to a maximum of 3!!! Originally Posted by TheTopG655
I would like to see this proof you say you have.....Oh, and when you are proven wrong, maybe it is you that needs to be banned for the false accusation and starting this ridiculous thread in the first place!
I would like to see this proof you say you have.....Oh, and when you are proven wrong, maybe it is you that needs to be banned for the false accusation and starting this ridiculous thread in the first place! Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
It's not difficult, even just a surface level look at your post history on the first page is the same. 1 min of looking. You even use quotation marks the same exact way. I'm not even looking at CaptainZMan either.