Donald Trump Goes Nuts On ‘Morning Joe’ Hosts

When dealing with a bevel headed sap sucking ghetto punk like you, it's appropriate. Originally Posted by bambino
Bevel headed sap sucker= A comedian that likes to eat pussy?
Ghetto Punk= is this what you mean?
caveman gang
I'd bang her with a Louisville Slugger and a gallon of Bacon Grease... Her mind just ain't quite Right for me!

she does have nice Tits...
When dealing with a bevel headed sap sucking ghetto punk like you, it's appropriate. Originally Posted by bambino
Sounds like a racial slur to me, Limpdick!

Wanna double our bet?
Sounds like a racial slur to me, Limpdick!

Wanna double our bet? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
He's the one who brought up ghetto dumb fuck. Calling him a bevel headed sap sucker has nothing to do with race. Just like calling you a cockstalking, cocksucking, stupid, lazy pig has nothing to do with race. It's what you are. And I don't have a bet with you. You wimped out. Because you're a cunt too.
I'd bang her with a Louisville Slugger and a gallon of Bacon Grease... Her mind just ain't quite Right for me!

she does have nice Tits... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
I'm sure she's lying awake at night dreaming of you, Cornholio.
  • Tiny
  • 08-24-2016, 10:16 AM
I was listening this morning and Joe went off on the Clinton Foundation and Clintons. He said Bill's speaking fees went from around $250,000 a shot to $550,000 after Hillary became Secretary of State.
Mika's father Zbigniew was Jimmy Carter's national security adviser - back in the days when dems still believed in protecting our national security, not undermining it and selling it away for financial and political gain.
dude is melting down faster than an ice cream cone on a sunny day.

His remarks come just hours after his campaign manager said that he “doesn’t hurl personal insults.”

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b0b51733a46caf Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Oh hell yeah, I've always said these douche bag main stream media idiots need someone to go postal on their ass. Trump couldn't be a better person to do it. Stop fighting it dummy with these insignificant threads. Trump is the best we have for this election. Bill and Hillary are both hardened corporate criminals plus they are both ill, Hillary has parkinsons and Bill has Aids.

Jim
I was listening this morning and Joe went off on the Clinton Foundation and Clintons. He said Bill's speaking fees went from around $250,000 a shot to $550,000 after Hillary became Secretary of State. Originally Posted by Tiny
morning joe with mika?
Asswipe and Chapdick, two noted cocksuckers, post the same thread topic. Cocksuckers think and act alike. Originally Posted by bambino
Mebbe they ought to get a room ? Oh ! Wait ! An empty stall will do !