Something you don't see everyday.... Anyone seen "Bush Pilot"?

Nice bush!
Actually you will notice most traveling girls rates decrease as they head west. Originally Posted by NikkiWhite
Agree, that is, until they reach the "golden" state...
Gregory Holt is jacking off in his jail cell as we speak.
To answer your question, SL ("Anyone seen 'Bush Pilot'?"): Who do you think that other person in the bottom photo is? I decided it's time I got in touch with my feminine side!

Speaking of that bottom photo: Is that a poison ivy vine beneath one of her high heels?

For those of you who remember the old TV commercials for M&M's ("melt in your mouth, not in your hand") that began with, "Uh-oh...another chocolate mess!"): I'd like to see Mars, Inc. do an updated revival, using the "chocolate scene" in her website video!

Those chrome-plated things in the same video -- weren't those the same thing the interrogator was about to use, to torture Arnold Schwarzenneger, in True Lies?

Let me make it perfectly clear: I have a preference, not a fetish, for bush. What's the difference, you ask? At 250/hr, it's a preference; at 350, 400, 750 (depending on location): that's a fetish!
  • savak
  • 10-12-2014, 12:51 AM

omgwtflolzbbq
Spent 70's in Korea so bush and pit hair not that unappealing, but the lehg hair is a little too much for me.
That's right... you don't see this everyday!

ZOEY'S Show Case:

http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=160085

Zoey's Web Site:

http://zoeyzacquery.com/

Check out her video!

This one made thinck of "Bush Pilot"... and Von

Originally Posted by Still Looking
[QUOTE=Bush Pilot;1055905052]To answer your question, SL ("Anyone seen 'Bush Pilot'?"): Who do you think that other person in the bottom photo is? I decided it's time I got in touch with my feminine side!

Speaking of that bottom photo: Is that a poison ivy vine beneath one of her high heels?

For those of you who remember the old TV commercials for M&M's ("melt in your mouth, not in your hand") that began with, "Uh-oh...another chocolate mess!"): I'd like to see Mars, Inc. do an updated revival, using the "chocolate scene" in her website video!

Those chrome-plated things in the same video -- weren't those the same thing the interrogator was about to use, to torture Arnold Schwarzenneger, in True Lies?

Let me make it perfectly clear: I have a preference, not a fetish, for bush. What's the difference, you ask? At 250/hr, it's a preference; at 350, 400, 750 (depending on location): that's a fetish![/QUOTE]

Both you and Rob Lowe feel the same way! LMFAO
  • CS25
  • 10-12-2014, 10:56 AM
Nice beaver? You mean Nice Wooly Mammoth...WOWZER!
Definitely gets a man's interest when he is used to the bare naked ladies.
Whoa!!! The video is actually really cool, very well shot and a cool idea... but whoa with the hairy armpits!

I'm reminded of that beer commercial where the girl lifted her arms and the furballs underneath hissed at everyone.. hahahaha
Its like a 90 year old lady changing her tire nakid on the side of the road. You don't want to look but you just can't help yourself!