SO I'M NEW...CAN SOMEONE WELCOME ME

And I'm digging what I'm seeing. Hmmmm............
Working on a late night(tonight) or late morning(tomorrow) session. And y'all already know a review will be coming!
cant wait to see u
And I'm digging what I'm seeing. Hmmmm............ Originally Posted by kerwil62

You are?!? [sarcastic font] We are all SHOCKED! [sarcastic font]

Can't wait to hear about this one......

JaD
JAD stop fucking with me! LOL!!!
I knew you were going in Kerwil.......lol
Just have a place to hang the keys.....ijs.
Working on a late night(tonight) or late morning(tomorrow) session. And y'all already know a review will be coming! Originally Posted by kerwil62
looking forward to the review, I wanted to go in, and comeback and write a review, now I'll just wait for yours and see how it goes.
She's good to go fellas!! Review coming up...........
First of all darlin welcome aboard...
Second, take it from someone who has been around a long time, just be sweet professional and respect the guys time and no matter what don't be a drama gueen and.good luck doll oh and grow a thick skin
thank you allisonofhouston for welcoming me...thanks for the info also
welcome staxx! Nice bootie! Im sure you'll fare well here. Ava's words are golden. Common sense and courtesy will take you far here, from what I've noticed
thanks entyce and btw you super sexy!!! Yes common sence and courtesy is the key..I know I will do well here, I'm getting good reviews and obviously making the guys happy...cant wait till buisness really pick up
Welcome and fun here.

Be on time, do not show up late, and give a good service and you should be fine. :-)

Good luck hun.
thanks lisa...You ladies are so friendly..thank you much!!