A list of cities outside of Houston where there aren't many to zero providers......?

• RoxyG
  • 11-13-2015, 08:11 AM
Great thread. Im looking for places to visit outside of Houston for 1 or 2 night stays.
Maybe Bastrop. Like goin towards austin.
Seeing a cple of them hit sealy.
Oh definitely try Denton
Great thread. Im looking for places to visit outside of Houston for 1 or 2 night stays. Originally Posted by RoxyDDD
Denton
College Station
Tomball
Lake Jackson
Galveston
Beaumont (maybe)
Granbury
Tyler
be careful in Beaumont...Uncle Leo loves girls there!
Denton
College Station
Tomball
Lake Jackson
Galveston
Beaumont (maybe) *DallasRain says NO, will keep off list for safety issues.
Granbury
Tyler Originally Posted by Milfman1981

Hoping to get some feed back to some that live or visit these cities before adding to list. Guys what do you say...?
Great thread. Im looking for places to visit outside of Houston for 1 or 2 night stays. Originally Posted by RoxyDDD
Indeed. Thought this thread would not only help out the guys in areas where there are little to no providers available so they don't have to travel so far away to see us. Along with helping out the providers who may travel or want to travel.
Victoria - been a lot of oil field activity lately. May be worth a trip.

Sam
[QUOTE=Luvs2Purrr;1057439283]I just noticed the "Mo" part. Don't know where my head was yesterday. Thanks for helping me find it.[COLOR="Navy"]List

No problem, I'm used to hunting for head...not to be confused with headhunting.
be careful in Beaumont...Uncle Leo loves girls there! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Uncle Leo loves girls everywhere If your ass screens you won't have any issues...
Approx time travel from Dwntwn Houston area:

List
Huntsville (1+hr)
Lufkin/Nacogdoches (2hrs)
College Station (1.5hr)
Tomball (-1hr)
Lake Jackson (1hr)
Galveston (1hr)
Beaumont (1+hr)
Victoria (2hrs)

Trying to stay in the outer areas of Houston. Some that were mentioned is easier for the DFW providers to travel too.
Victoria - been a lot of oil field activity lately. May be worth a trip.

Sam Originally Posted by Samcro84
What kind of activity?

.....stackin' rigs and cutting pay?
The Lufkin/Nacogdoches area it is very rare for us to get any ladies down here. Originally Posted by rayray1978
I concur (sp? or however it's spelled). tried browsing the interwebs when in that area and pretty much mad max land. nada. zilch. zero. thought it might actually have some activity with the college. maybe there's an undrerground in the know site?

was gonna add this the other anochecer but the thread lost me on what not Houston was for a bit.
Long time NO SEE JustMe....
Welcome back from wherever you went for a while.
  • Trey
  • 11-14-2015, 12:28 AM
Madisonville. Bout 40 or so mins north of Huntsville. This has to be the first time I've suggested someone to go to Madisonville.
There isn't much out this way in lake jackson. If you saw earlier the girls guys are buying here arent much and even worse to look at. They don't know any better.