Six different types of hobbyists

1. Nice and respectful guys that just want their time and present no problems.

2. Misogynistic guys aka the ones that only see providers as whores and nothing else and think they control the whole market.

3. Egotistical/Insecure guys that feel like they deserve a discount/free service because they're just soooo big and "can really pleasure you."

4. Hobbyist/Board Members that expect you to do things that you've already made known that you don't do or expect a 'special rate' because they can "make or break you" with reviews.

5. Hagglers that just can't get over the fact that your rates are what they are.

6. Arrogant/Rude types that think that because "they pay your bills" that they can talk to and treat you any type of way. Usually have $75 to spend
There's definitely more than 6 types of hobbyists.
1. Nice and respectful guys that just want their time and present no problems.

2. Misogynistic guys aka the ones that only see providers as whores and nothing else and think they control the whole market.

3. Egotistical/Insecure guys that feel like they deserve a discount/free service because they're just soooo big and "can really pleasure you."

4. Hobbyist/Board Members that expect you to do things that you've already made known that you don't do or expect a 'special rate' because they can "make or break you" with reviews.

5. Hagglers that just can't get over the fact that your rates are what they are.

6. Arrogant/Rude types that think that because "they pay your bills" that they can talk to and treat you any type of way. Usually have $75 to spend Originally Posted by kushella

I would be curious as hell to hear the girls chime in on #3.....There are literally tards that think the pussy should be free because they have big cocks/can pleasure a girl????
Please gotta hear details!!
(Incidentally i eat pussy REAL good )
I would be curious as hell to hear the girls chime in on #3.....There are literally tards that think the pussy should be free because they have big cocks/can pleasure a girl????
Please gotta hear details!!
(Incidentally i eat pussy REAL good ) Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
These are all pretty good. Yes, I get giant dick pics before screening sometimes, and inevitably there comes the "I've got 100 bill for ya while I make ya moan..."

UGH

Be Humble with your massive dong, and bring your own magnums.

When I supply them, I hardly seem to need them.

I don't believe the hype guys say about themselves until they are in the sack.

Many have taken me by surprise, others have totally let me down. (Not naming names folks)
Many have taken me by surprise, others have totally let me down. (Not naming names folks) Originally Posted by tntangie
This right here. I like to call them sleeper shlong, similar to the sleeper car.
It’s always the ones you never expect. And the ones that talk a big game seem to not ever make the “measurement” of what they first described. Lol. Doesn’t bother me none but I guess you can compare that to girls that completely alter their photos and advertise looking like a completely different person. Lol so we all do something to make ourselves seem more presentable and desired by the opposite sex.

As for dick pics, no no no. Please don’t taint my eyes. There’s only been a few pretty penis’ that I’ve seen. Just rule of thumb don’t send dick pics or even ask cause it’s just not polite.

Now I welcome tits, pussy and butts all day any day. If only while asking for a reference check, would it include One of those pictures lol.
I'm sending a pic of my tit to Orianna right now! Am I doing it right?
Lol. Didn’t think that one through now did I....lol I like to call them moobs short for man boobs it’s better than Dick pics I say.
Shep your all the above and then some! Ha ha, your only good for a couple drinks and shit talking oh and 2 lap dances lmaoooo lol
Shep your all the above and then some! Ha ha, your only good for a couple drinks and shit talking oh and 2 lap dances lmaoooo lol Originally Posted by Passionate Presley

Oh hell I know you didn't. All those years like 8-9 years you told me I am no good fucktard. 😁😁😁

I still wanna tap that thick ass of yours. Lol
....and then there’s guys like me:
- Always a gentleman
- Understand my own limitations
- Doesn’t make up shit to compensate for said limitations
- Generally positive and engaging
- Confident in who and what I really am
- Always respectful and appreciative of the lady and her time
  • 07-31-2019, 01:41 PM
You forgot the pimp types Originally Posted by BLM69
nicely done Sir.
You forgot the pimp types Originally Posted by BLM69
I agree with 8701 on this post, very well played, sir!
I’m definitely a #5. I can’t wait for my wife (a teacher), to go back to work!
7. Douchebags that don’t know they’re douchebags, but think all the whores think they’re the Shit! They do a lot of socializing with whores & strippers because they’re so cool. They may even start Hobby Social Clubs. Originally Posted by ManSlut

daaaman for sure
Every guy here has been at least 3-4 of all the hobby types listed in the whole thread.