Sex Therapist

About three years ago, I dated a woman for a couple of months. She did not smell pleasant down there. She took regular showers, and the rest of her body smelled great.

I finally discussed the problem with her, and suggested that she see a Doctor. She did not appreciate my candor, and almost bit my head off. That was the end of the relationship.
About three years ago, I dated a woman for a couple of months. She did not smell pleasant down there. She took regular showers, and the rest of her body smelled great.

I finally discussed the problem with her, and suggested that she see a Doctor. She did not appreciate my candor, and almost bit my head off. That was the end of the relationship. Originally Posted by makmak
Women. There is no excuse for rudeness in that fashion. She was probably very embarrassed and the only way that she could react to that was to get angry.

Where is that extra light saber, Reese? Still fussy and I wanna do battle!!! Guess swords will have to do!!!

Hugs,
Elisabeth
I dated a chick for a while that started out smelling fresh but over time things down south, went south. She had developed an odor and she didn’t realize it. It progressed slowly and I finally had to say something. I felt like an asshole bringing it up but I’m glad I did. She didn’t get pissed and was glad i told her. After talking about it we figured out what had changed. All was great until she switched her birth control method. While she was on the pill everything was fine. She started getting the shot (depo-provera I think) and that’s when the odor appeared.

It took a couple of months for the shot to wear off and when it did she was back to normal.

If your friend is using the shot for her method of birth control then i can tell you for sure why he isn’t going down on her.... Pe Yew!

Punkin