Meet and Greet

• EENY
  • 07-02-2010, 12:07 PM
tanx to all that showed... now im stuck with a pink strippers pole bolted to the floor of my dining room... hummmm
Well GP, now everybody certainly knows "who's not" a big name here.
The weather was perfect last night. I definitly would have flown in for this one had I known a little more in advance.
Supports my theory I posted a few months ago.
  • cnym
  • 07-02-2010, 03:46 PM
Are the "bigger names" now called BigBob and lieutenantcolonelHands

And Mary, I guess You always look beautiful.

Why do all the fun things happen when I am not around? I missed it, Not that I could have attended even if I wanted to !!!!

Are the "bigger names" now called BigBob and lieutenantcolonelHands

And Mary, I guess You always look beautiful.

Why do all the fun things happen when I am not around? I missed it, Not that I could have attended even if I wanted to !!!!

Originally Posted by cnym
Sure...along with ProfessorJ, DallasFortWorthDave, and BookofEli...
hmmmmm. a bit nervous to me. just my opinion. let me know how it turns out! Originally Posted by naughtynikki84
Still up at 5:11 a.m.? Wonder what you were celebrating?

I was at the M&G it was nice to meet the legend that is NB.
  • m2244
  • 07-03-2010, 03:00 AM
Thanks Eli...you as well....lol
  • m2244
  • 07-03-2010, 03:06 AM
And I swear I had nothing to do with the pink pole incident
  • Dr J
  • 07-03-2010, 05:19 PM
It was a FABULOUS time! Best party I have been to in a long time. Beautiful ladies (and there were many) and great gents.

MajorHands - Incidentally, I am a Professor (well... an Associate Professor). LOL.
anyone wishing appointments for later will run all discussions through Tony who will be there to make sure all runs smooth
So if you invited independent girls, why must all of a sudden their business be yours? Glad I didn't go I left the service for a reason, why give a piece of my pie to someone that just is texting and calling. I can do that on my own!
  • GP
  • 07-03-2010, 10:00 PM
So if you invited independent girls, why must all of a sudden their business be yours? Glad I didn't go I left the service for a reason, why give a piece of my pie to someone that just is texting and calling. I can do that on my own! Originally Posted by EliteBrooke

That did seem a bit odd.
So if you invited independent girls, why must all of a sudden their business be yours? Glad I didn't go I left the service for a reason, why give a piece of my pie to someone that just is texting and calling. I can do that on my own! Originally Posted by EliteBrooke
Well, it's after the fact, but I assumed that the only time I would have needed to make any discussions with Tony would be with respect to any Elite providers there, or if I had wanted to use one of his rooms for a session with an Indy...I confess I wasn't sure what I might have done if I'd have wanted to see Calaya again so soon after our recent duo ...not sure of her status. Recent posts suggest she is newly Indy...but she's still listed on the EENY site. I don't think the intent when he wrote that was to suggest that Indy arrangements needed to go through him....the issue never came up, so who knows?
Deleted comments
  • GP
  • 07-04-2010, 05:35 AM
Well, it's after the fact, but I assumed... Originally Posted by MajorHands

Uh oh. We all know what happens when we assume.
Uh oh. We all know what happens when we assume. Originally Posted by GP
Well, like I said...never had to test the system...lol!