THE OBAMA JOB LEGACY (JOKE) !

• CJ7
  • 07-24-2013, 12:06 PM
Where in the fuck did I say 3 million jobs were created by the Highway Bill?

You dumb fuck, YOU made that phony claim...in fact, you still think the Highway Bill is being held up by Congress...................... ..are you really that fucking uninformed ?

Obama hasn't created any net new jobs.........

FACT JACK ! Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Obie cant create jobs without congress idiotboy.

(CBS News) Upon returning to the White House from his two-day bus tour through Ohio and Pennsylvania Friday, President Obama took to the East Room to sign legislation that will prevent the doubling of interest rates on new student loans. The law also authorizes $100 billion in highway and transportation spending over the next two years, which backers estimate will save or create 2.8 million jobs, mostly in construction
You are going around in circles............

I give up with you.....................
Has anyone else noticed CJ has never done a review and there is no detail about "him" in his profile? I bet "he" is really Valerie Jarrett, sitting on the pot with her smart phone. BTW, did you know Valerie was born in Iran? And, since she's the one really running policy for dimwit Hussein that may be why there's been no real action against Iran. OK Valerie, the jig is up, wipe, flush and get the hell back under his desk.
ps Don't click the link on his profile. It fucks up your computDFGH)JBber
You are going around in circles.................... Originally Posted by Whirlaway
He does that ... says something wrong ... and when one quotes his wrong statement ... his response is name calling directed at the person for calling him out ... followed by accusing them of saying it (or doing it) in the first place .... finally he says it was a "joke" .... then ...

"The End" ... stalks out of the "room" for a few posts ... to return and start cycle over.

WTF just makes up shit! Then when he gets called out ... his response is ... well that's what you meant or you were thinking it!!!!
That’s why I’m convinced it’s really Valerie; her presence on here is just DNC subterfuge.
Obie cant create jobs without congress ... Originally Posted by CJ7
Why does he keep (or did keep) claiming his policies were working to "create" jobs .. if he cannot create jobs ..?

What's that other guys name.... the White House Jester ... ? You know .. one in blue shirt!

He was talking up that shit during the campaign last year ...

... remember all the job reports being tossed out there so he could get re-elected.

And now you come in here and say he really can't create jobs! The President I mean.

Is that why you were against BEFORE you were for him?
  • CJ7
  • 07-24-2013, 01:48 PM
That’s why I’m convinced it’s really Valerie; her presence on here is just DNC subterfuge. Originally Posted by Sickpuppy
pretty typical .. since you cant or wont discuss the issues that face the country, you try and discredit anyone that can and will ...

presence on here ? ON? really?

Shhhhh Valerie. We're no longer amused.
  • CJ7
  • 07-24-2013, 01:52 PM
Shhhhh Valerie. We're no longer amused. Originally Posted by Sickpuppy
if no reviews make me Val who does that make LL ? your little bitch?
Wow, Valerie, you are goooood - how can you type with Hussein's dick in your mouth?
  • CJ7
  • 07-24-2013, 02:17 PM
Wow, Valerie, you are goooood - how can you type with Hussein's dick in your mouth? Originally Posted by Sickpuppy

kindergarten out early today?
Why, is your date late?
How about getting Obama to sign the Keystone pipeline bill and poff "jobs, energy independence, and lower gas prices"
Snick snork and crickets