Biker rallies??

• kman
  • 06-08-2016, 10:19 PM
Sparks, Ok is a good party it goes for a solid week towards the end of June im going too it
Oh ya bikes and blues can't wait !!! But not really a biker rally Dallas ....more of a show and tell with a lots to look at no naked drinking so I Dont call it a real bike rally haha
Wished I would have seen this before I went to copper head girl !
If I can't show my tits, it's not a rally lol
That's what I'm saying hahaha....we have a rally down here they ride naked its funny shit
Ride naked!!! Boy ,would sure hate to get my dick caught in the chain or spokes.lmao
If I can't show my tits, it's not a rally lol Originally Posted by Danielle Reid

hell yeahhhhhhhhhh...I may be "old" but I can still rock out with my tits out...lol
Ride naked!!! Boy ,would sure hate to get my dick caught in the chain or spokes.lmao Originally Posted by peter north77
if your dick hangs that low to even reach the chain of an average motorcycle, then you have a problem...
Lmao good stuff ! Ya that's a problem !! Should keep your dick away from the chains
I hear theres a crazy one on mulberry mountain that's in ark
if your dick hangs that low to even reach the chain of an average motorcycle, then you have a problem... Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
I was being facetious. .it is rather average actually. And sometimes it lets me down. But you already know that.
July 17th let's go Dallas !!! Pm me
I was being facetious. .it is rather average actually. And sometimes it lets me down. But you already know that. Originally Posted by peter north77
Ha! It's anything but average. I still consider the fact that I managed to deep-throat it a minor miracle.

I've been in Northwest Arkansas for four years now and still haven't managed to make it to bikes and blues. We should go this year Danielle. You can set me up on a blind date with one of your boyfriends biker buddies.
We should meet and have that shot girls !!
We should meet and have that shot girls !! Originally Posted by hot summer
Definitely, Summer! It is long overdue!