Swimwear pics.

I'm with Nikki on this.
And, I'm gonna breech ettiquite and skip over the triple dare and go straight to the triple dog dare.

Someone bring blindfolds though, enough to protect us all. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter

And a puke bucket.
UC you know i would do it! Originally Posted by BigDeal
DO IT! Originally Posted by Nikkilove91
Waiting.....
And thank you Nikki, kc has been a bit dry lately.
Lol absolutely nothing Originally Posted by Nikkilove91
Thought it would make for entertaining waterslide videos I don't think Oceans of Fun would allow it.
Thought it would make for entertaining waterslide videos I don't think Oceans of Fun would allow it. Originally Posted by JohnnyGleet

You could always wear something with strings and say it came untied and fell off.
You could always wear something with strings and say it came untied and fell off. Originally Posted by hounddog
Please don't say that to Johnny or Big Deal
Please don't say that to Johnny or Big Deal Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Really UC??? You triple dog dared him.
But string fail on BD would give us all heart attacks.

Whereas, a string fail on Nikki would let us smile
But string fail on BD would give us all heart attacks. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter

Which lady wants to dress up as a nurse and give us mouth to mouth when we need it.
Which lady wants to dress up as a nurse and give us mouth to mouth when we need it. Originally Posted by hounddog
Pretty sure Emmie would be a good candidate.

Btw fellas, although mildly amusing y'all are pretty far off topic.
Pretty sure Emmie would be a good candidate.

Btw fellas, although mildly amusing y'all are pretty far off topic. Originally Posted by JohnnyGleet

This is all BD's fault Johnny. He threatened us with his speedo.

Hey Nikki, you said nekkid at the pool. Pic to prove it?
Lol not yet but I will
This is all BD's fault Johnny. He threatened us with his speedo.

Hey Nikki, you said nekkid at the pool. Pic to prove it? Originally Posted by hounddog

Been checking her snapchat but it hasn't appeared there🤷♂️
I've been door dashing. Haven't made it to the pool yet.