Swinger club outtings with a provider

It sounds like paying for a providers time to accompany one is the same thing as "a way in".
O.P.mentioned single men having a hard time getting in...Seems like money well spent.

Maybe dumb question but is it cool if a man doesn't want other men trying to fuck him? Is that considered close minded? Originally Posted by nicholas linnear
You will find a lot of female/female activity. Most women in the lifestyle are Bi/Bi curious....however, not likely to see any male/male activity out in the open. I've been in and out of the swing environment for 20 plus years and can honestly say that I've never seen it happen. Now occasionally in a pile of people there will be accidental touching, hard to avoid. That being said there is at least one Bi swing group in town, where there are both bi men and women.
It sounds like paying for a providers time to accompany one is the same thing as "a way in".
O.P.mentioned single men having a hard time getting in...Seems like money well spent.

Maybe dumb question but is it cool if a man doesn't want other men trying to fuck him? Is that considered close minded? Originally Posted by nicholas linnear
You wont find guy on guy in most swingers clubs.
answer & OldButStillGoing gave you great answers.
here's mine.

....no, it would be considered .....
closed assed !
You wont find guy on guy in most swingers clubs. Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
I beg to differ.
I beg to differ. Originally Posted by BrownSugarBaby
Note to self: Avoid swinger clubs where BSB seen dueling swords lol. I honestly hope that male on male is not a common thing at swingers club
Note to self: Avoid swinger clubs where BSB seen dueling swords lol. I honestly hope that male on male is not a common thing at swingers club Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
Lol!

You are correct - Homosexuality is not a common thing in swingers clubs at all. However, just because it isn't seen on the dance floor doesn't mean that it can't be done behind closed doors, Er, I mean, curtains!

I love watching two guys have sex.

Anyway, back to the topic!
If you're a guy, check out my reviews of AbbyNicole and thathotnurse.

Personally, I like Colette the best. It has the best selection of people, IMO. To me, the other clubs are the places that you typically think of when you think of a stereotypical swinger establishment. That being said, it's been a few years since I've been anywhere else.

I think a good idea is to make a night of it. If you take a provider, offer dinner and drinks first. It'll help loosen you up, if you've never been.

Don't go and plan to show up at 9 or 10pm, it's pretty dead. Think more like 11-12.

I'll say one thing that I don't see that anyone else has mentioned. Generally speaking, I think people of the same body type tend to hook up with one another. One good thing about the hobby is that you can be a 300 lb guy and a girl is still going to see you. Take the same situation into a swinger bar, and you're less likely to have success. Sure, sitting down and talking and getting to know people has it's place, but there's got to be some physical attraction if you're planning on fucking someone in the next hour that you've just met.

All in all, I had a total blast. I'm wanting to go again. Find another couple and swap in the private rooms, rest, recouperate, have some drinks, and then get really brave and go to the big bed at the end of the night. That gets pretty wild!
I have gone with a client and personally and loved both.
skydiver, that is why I said p4p is the antithesis of swInging. there, people have sex with you because they want to. Not because you're paying them. and just like in real life, looks may get you noticed but personality will get you laid
If you bring a provider to a swinger's club, or take them anywhere actually, you are going to be paying them, so basically, you are paying them to fuck some other dude at the swinger's club, very stupid if you think about it.. If you are old, fat and ugly, then the provider would love for you to take her to a swinger's club, so she can fuck someone else, anyone else!
Since the OP has admitted to be old and fat, his stalkerish persona and childlike name calling/bickering/post whoring because someone disagrees with his opinion, said or unsaid, in any way makes his personality ugly, which is one reason he self admittedly keeps his handle here unrelated to his p411 handle/profile, and I doubt that any provider whom he has seen for a session knows who he is on Eccie, at least before the session anyway! Kinda rationalizes why he would start this type of thread.

Neither in my hobby life nor personally, have I been to a swinger's club and have no desire to go.
So i guess providers would love for you to take them to a swingers club, David.

As I said in the first post, your the kind of guy who should not go with a provider.
Swinger clubs are a lot of fun and if you join a site like SDC.COM you will find that there are a LOT more venues than the "PUBLIC" clubs that have been mentioned.

As far as body types go . . . we are a couple over 50 and have had sex with early 20's hardbodys up through some very nice MILFs and even GILFs. Sexuality has little to do with age and I've found that most women over 35 at clubs are really looking to let their hair down and have a good time!

Biggest point to keep in mind that for the most part the women run the show. I let the SO make all the contacts once we have agreed on potential playmates and that has always seemed to work out best.

Being watched while fucking . . . FINEST KIND!
Great Thread!

I use to frequent the Swinger Clubs often, but it's been a while since I have been!
I am definitely going to have to start going again!
I beg to differ. Originally Posted by BrownSugarBaby
I actually know a guy that had a husband sucking his dick while the husband's wife was busy fucking her husband in the ass with a strap on. My friend doesn't hobby, but he loves that swinger stuff
Going to a swing club with a very kinky provider sounds like fun. If I went with a provider for the donation I certainly would want to fuck her but also watch her with lots of other men and women. I have been to swing clubs with non providers and "anything goes" in my experience.