Saralonglegs

I look at it this way a provider going to charge what they want and if it bring them more buisness why not and a man gonna pay what he wants it depends on the quality of the provider and service I mean we all should just get along don't put another down for what she charges if she rocking it then feel happy for her in the end we all working together as long as we play safe
I agree, we should be friends. But In real life, some of us can't handle a little competition. I mean honestly if I take all of ur clients by only doing bngs, then baby I'm not the problem
Not you Mary Beth...Jessika pounced...get off eccie...blah blah blah... Originally Posted by hogfan2222
Oh ok. I was ready to defend myself. Sorry 😳
I'm not sure why this thread was even created. I'm a valued member of this society as well as everyone else. Can we please carry on with normal programming.
First day back and the drama is already starting... Originally Posted by ShelaMarie
Welcome back girl ! I don't think anyone ever thought this thread would start drama (lies) but hey eccie has it reparation !
Thanks doll, it's nice to be back to business the professional non dramatic way. Lol
Yes, welcome back Shela, hope to see you soon! hurry back to NWA.
  • mwise
  • 09-03-2015, 06:44 AM
I don't think the original poster was trying to start drama, I think, albeit in a quirky way, he was just asking if you were still around. So I shared your most recent ad.

Welcome back babe!
Welcome back!!
Thanks guys! 😘😘😘
  • MrGiz
  • 09-03-2015, 01:48 PM
Welcum Back... long legs are always welcum!!
Take Care... Play Safe... Keep a Smile On... And little else!