Mass Shootings and Gun Control

Facts don't lie. Originally Posted by Slitlikr
I'm still waiting to hear one.

P.S.-There is no "opposition"...
See post #6.
Fact.
Again...still waiting to see one...
http://www.motherjones.com/files/sho...011-mfms11.png

As I said a long time ago...your "fact" is only true from a certain point of view...namely the point of view you wish to cling to...

This is why I said there is no opposition...you're making the opposition yourself, and for no other reason than you want to disagree with someone...
Let's see...
26 year old male not going to school or having a job living at home with his mom. Thrown out of the army and reported as being introverted and autistic. But yet his mom owned 14 guns and took him shooting regulatory. You can't fix stupid by writing new laws or taking away law abiding citizens rights.
Sure you can...
I buried all of mine in the back yard
OFS, are you a responsible gun owner?
I hit what I aim at...usually and I take responsibility for it.

A weapon is only as dangerous as the one who's handling it and to some of your points yes there are a bunch of idiots at the gun range with AR-15 knockoff that have no business owning a single shot 22 much less a semi-auto assault style rifle.
I don't care how good a shot you are. Those tales are usually worse than reviews here.

Are you a responsible gun owner?
I buried all of mine in the back yard Originally Posted by dearhunter
Unfortunately, when the time is right to bury our guns, it is also the time they need to be dug up.

With guns, as with a lot of what is wrong in our society right now, it is too soon to start shooting and too late to fix it.
It is going to be a seller's market
  • Tetas
  • 10-10-2015, 03:39 PM
It is going to be a seller's market Originally Posted by dearhunter
Been stocking up on "untraceables" for years, bring on the black-market!
(Uh, I mean "gray-market", don't go all rambro on me...)

Also, will this mean I'm pimping black iron since it ain't on the up and up?
(Sorry, "gray iron".)

***All the above was a joke. By viewing this disclaimer you acknowledge that no illegal services or items are offered or implied and further that you are not a member of any law-enforcement agency...the smilie proves that I was joking.