Anal Virgin in need of advice!

Wow!! Thank you everyone for all the great tips! I havent found my anal intruder yet! The position is still open!!
can i apply?
Some recommended dildos but I will walk around (and sit on) one of my favorite butt plugs in for at least 1/2hr before an appt where I will be expecting greek
  • jfred
  • 04-25-2013, 04:41 PM
can i apply? Originally Posted by cage196
Yes. But that doesn't grant you permission.
Sylvia, my massive 5 incher could be just what you are looking for to help ease on in for the first time. Well, from where i stand it appears to be a massive 5 incher. What say u?
im actually an anal expert despite my size....
i wish u were in albany
Ease into it with my little pecker. Would be similar to a thumb gaining entry.

Relax, this won't hurt me a bit!
Trust & time. Take the advice of White Chocolate and TxCwby6.

Find someone that you're extremely comfortable with. Find someone that you KNOW will take all the time YOU need. Find someone that loves to DATO.

DATO, DATO, DATO. Then add some finger action. Not in, but around. Light touch around and around. Gradually increasing the pressure, but not inserting. Then some DATO, DATO, DATO. Then more finger action, not forgetting the other areas close by. More DATO, DATO, DATO. Then some light, not deep insertion, almost massaging around the rings. Then some more DATO, DATO, DATO. Then replace the fingers with his penis for more massage, not insertion. Sort of like an anal stripper slide. Then more DATO, DATO, DATO. Throw in some DATY for good measure any time you want him to. At least this works very well for my current FWB.

At some point in this YOU will know when YOU'RE ready. As much lube as you feel you need, but for the first time don't underestimate, but also leave it until you're ready (DATO isn't good once the lube is on!!!). As WC said, if you've got this far, he should slide in very easily.

For me greek is the icing on the cake, not the main event itself.
^^^^^ Negative on the anal stripper slide (italian) but that other stuff sounds really good
To the OP, thanks for this thread! I'm stillllll scared to go that route!
Good luck and update us on how it went.
I would suggest you restrict yourself to those over or under 1.3. Originally Posted by SweetAterPie

How did I miss this thread? Oh yeah, I was offline for a week. 1.3" of dangling death would be perfect for the first time.
Step 1: ENEMA.

Step 2: Try your pinky or a toy that size. Lots of lube.

Step 3: If you're comfortable and like it, move to larger toys. More lube.

Step 4: Larger, longer toys. Play with yourself (you, not the client here) before you let a dick creep in.

Step 5: if you've reached step 5 and like it, notify me, and me only.