Offsite Gossip, Rumor or ???? Was Alana Kay busted in the increasing LE activity in the Wells Branch area?

sticking your nose in where it's not necessary, or wanted again?. GOSSIP MONGER.. no facts, only innuendo.. THAT'S Whispy for ya. I heard you have some friends that aren't friends of anyone here. True or False? Originally Posted by nuglet
I have many friends that are not friends of anyone here.... or if they are I have no idea. We don't broadcast our affiliation to a whore monger community to everyone we know
  • sydmo
  • 02-06-2018, 03:48 PM
I clearly have had a "issue" with this "provider" im trying to be polite but to post that someone is working with LE without proff well thats just wrong. Not ok. I personally dont like theifs but damn man. That's just fucked up. Wrong on so mzny levels. Okay whispers I know your gonna try and "slut shame me" next lol but im ready ! Irish and Puerto ricans never bow down. Lol.But frfr. Not cool.

Im starting to wonder. Are there anymore principles to this shit these days? Its under written rules to everything in life, the LE is the 1st. Stealing 2nd. Smdh... Well to me. Idk. Just throw it all out the window in 18 I guess lol.
Originally Posted by TexasJess
my respect meter just went even higher for you Lady. No BS
I would say this type of post belongs in the Alerts thread as a request for information. In Co-ed it looks like what the title says, spreading gossip and rumors. Originally Posted by googol^googol
Since I have no concrete information that she poses a risk to anyone it surely would not be an alert at this time.
She ain't tha only one whut's got an incall in tha Wells Branch area. Ah sez theys ALL bin cum-pro-meyezdt an' werkin' fer tha police, the FBI, tha CIA, tha Clintons, an' tha Russkies!

WE'S THRU THA LOOKIN' GLASS, PEEPLES!!! Originally Posted by David.Douchehurst
Wells Branch does seem to be heating up..... Maybe we will see some discounts as a result of the increased risk of hobbying in the area.
Awesome post!
So can someone add, "I heard a couple rumors about a fat old guy who is pissed off at some of the Austin ladies. Supposedly he has volunteered to let LE use his ECCIE account to set up stings. Very possibly he has convinced his minions to do the same."

Is the board really going to allow speculation be posted here in this way? What ARE the rules for rumors that can be destructive?
Originally Posted by Old-T
Seems like you are suggesting that censorship should have a place here?

It does for some topics.... Thank-fully it is limited in scope
^^^ perfect

Wish Whispers would not start this kind of crap. Can't local mods do something about this!? Gotta be a stalking rule or he is a dumb ass OP rule!

I would agree... I tend to get stalked here a lot.... There should be some enforcement of that particular guideline.....

Whispers are you mad cause no ladies will see you when money is involved. Lol Originally Posted by Samcro84
No. I have no problem being seen when I spend money. I also have a couple of young ladies I spend time with that are not a part of this sex for money life we lead...
my respect meter just went even higher for you Lady. No BS Originally Posted by sydmo
Thank you. I need to have scsholar play NWA LOL F THE POLICE
This is a Whole new Low for you whispers, I've never liked you man but I at least half ass respected you, fuck man.

I've spent time with her in the past couple weeks and have spoken with her (in hobby depth) several times, LE aint knocking on my fuckin door.

Nuglet is spot on, you're a GOSSIP MONGER dude, of the worst kind. Originally Posted by sydmo

I asked a question.... Glad to hear you have had no issues with LE..... Then again... Don't they watch and record and later do a roundup of everyone?

I just do not know... I tend to avoid any whore with controversy surrounding her.....
Whimpy does the same to me occasionally.. Implying there's a posse in my neighborhood, calling police and insinuating things that are a complete lie, but that's what he does. He's not even good at it. But it's a hoot. Whimpy needs to pay attention to things said about him in posts on facebook, and a lot of places where a pissed off lady is spreading stories ... more truth there then here I imagine.. Originally Posted by nuglet
I've never called the police in regards to you nuggie.... any issues you may have had with LE would probably be related to neighbors...

I seldom look at anything on Facebook.
that shit should be removed.

That dude has a bad stink about him.

I don't have Miss V's or Old-T's vocabulary, but I believe "fuckin douche" fits him just fine. Originally Posted by sydmo
I believe there is a guideline in regards to making rude comments about other members.... Have you given up on trying to be one that lives within the rules?
yes, she was texting me some of that shit on him and a couple others for a while. Maybe I shoulda posted some of that shit on here and see how he likes it. "but I didn't, and I wouldn't" Originally Posted by sydmo
A shame.... we could have been rid of you for a while...
I clearly have had a "issue" with this "provider" im trying to be polite but to post that someone is working with LE without proff well thats just wrong.

I didn't post that she was.... I asked if she was....

Not ok. I personally dont like theifs but damn man. That's just fucked up. Wrong on so many levels.

Are you calling her a thief based on personal knowledge and proof or innuendo posted here on the board? I tend to believe she is myself but curious how you came to the conclusion

Okay whispers I know your gonna try and "slut shame me" next lol but im ready ! Irish and Puerto ricans never bow down. Lol.But frfr. Not cool.

Im starting to wonder. Are there anymore principles to this shit these days? Its under written rules to everything in life, the LE is the 1st. Stealing 2nd. Smdh... Well to me. Idk. Just throw it all out the window in 18 I guess lol.
Originally Posted by TexasJess

You are a whore... not a slut..... unless you give it away as well as charge for it

my respect meter just went even higher for you Lady. No BS Originally Posted by sydmo
Did you miss the part where she refers to your new girlfriend as a thief?
How would she cooperate?
Had lunch with a couple of guys at P10 and Alana Kay came up in conversation.

It's a known that LE has been targeting Wells Branch for Prostitution busts and Alana Kay works the area..... It was suggested that Alana was busted and is cooperating? Originally Posted by Whispers
Why do you mongers let Whispers get you so worked up? He throws a thread out there knowing it is going to cause the drama he seeks. You people always play right into his hand. With the amount of drama that has surrounded AK and deservedly so this thread comes as no surprise to me. Maybe he just wants to see which WK’s come to her defense so he can get a big laugh out of the ordeal.