Jussie Smollet Sentenced To Jail Time……..OH THE HUMANITY!!!

If you’ve never seen the Dave Chapelle bit about Juicy do yourself a favor and Google it. Freaking hysterical.
YR ... doesn't give a fuck?

Ok. The Judge did. The cops that investigated his alleged crime do.

The BLM & "famous" minority "kings" do!

The jurors who had to sit and listen to him perjure himself for hours do!

The DA's do!

90% of our society does! But not YR!

YR wants a fake victim pretending to be racially assaulted to walk, while wanting a slandered young man accused of racially motivated murder tagged by YR's President as a "White Supremacist" to be convicted of murder for killing "Black" men who were "peacefully protesting" with BLM after they attacked the young man!

No wonder YR thinks it's ok for His President to allow the Russians to slaughter innocent women and children during an illegal invasion of another country, who Bitten refused and failed to provide weapons to defend themselves effectively.....after he allowed 1,000s of residents of the United States to die from Covid ... while pretending to "take care of it"!
Reads like he got off pretty easy. He wasted a lot of money and time with his bullshit hoax. Yeah, his career is probably ruined but to me that's not enough with the bullshit he pulled.

It is obviously not the same or as serious as rape; but what happens when a woman cries rape and she wasn't? All she did was just fuck it up for the true victims for her own self gain or vengeance against a man. That's not probably the best analogy, but that fucker only did it for attention to jump on the woke movement. When some gay dude actually does get his ass kicked for being gay, he is now going to be scrutinized more while the cops are rolling their eyes while thinking, "yeah, I've hurt this bullshit before." Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
... EXACTLY right, Lucas.

... The people who defended him before - thery should be
blue as a Paris monkey on-accounte of his bullshit story.
The police there gave him every chance to roll-over
and take a plea deal - as they knew his story was
a lie from the start

Maybe he'll come out of prison a better person.

### Salty
  • WTF
  • 03-11-2022, 04:10 PM
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
YR ... doesn't give a fuck?

Ok. The Judge did. The cops that investigated his alleged crime do.

The BLM & "famous" minority "kings" do!

The jurors who had to sit and listen to him perjure himself for hours do!

The DA's do!

90% of our society does! But not YR!

YR wants a fake victim pretending to be racially assaulted to walk, while wanting a slandered young man accused of racially motivated murder tagged by YR's President as a "White Supremacist" to be convicted of murder for killing "Black" men who were "peacefully protesting" with BLM after they attacked the young man!

No wonder YR thinks it's ok for His President to allow the Russians to slaughter innocent women and children during an illegal invasion of another country, who Bitten refused and failed to provide weapons to defend themselves effectively.....after he allowed 1,000s of residents of the United States to die from Covid ... while pretending to "take care of it"! Originally Posted by LexusLover
+1
Maybe he'll come out of prison a better person.

### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Do you think the folks in there will respect his deception?
Do you think the folks in there will respect his deception? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Hopefully not.

He should have received a whipping from the Bailiffs, for screaming out and Bitching when he left the courtroom. Toss his self-righteous Granny in the cell with him.
Hopefully not.

He should have received a whipping from the Bailiffs, for screaming out and Bitching when he left the courtroom. Toss his self-righteous Granny in the cell with him. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Damn! What did granny do? lol

Bit excessive. lol
Damn! What did granny do? lol

Bit excessive. lol Originally Posted by winn dixie
She told the Judge to put her in jail, too, if Jesse went to jail.

I'm sure she deserves it. If Jesse was my Grandson, I'd fucking disown him.
She told the Judge to put her in jail, too, if Jesse went to jail.

I'm sure she deserves it. If Jesse was my Grandson, I'd fucking disown him. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

agree overall. granny stuck her sagging teats into the Frey now she gets to feel the heat.

fuck her. on the one hand this kid smollett didn't get raised as a junior monk OG gangsta his Lilly white record doesn't give this wanna be n****r any leeway no matter what his uppity obstreperous granny says.

bhahahahahahaaaa
Taking bets! Will Jussie beat himself up/ injure himself and blame it on the guards or won't he? Blaming others to make your political point does seem to be in his, it is his isn't it, in it's DNA.
]Taking bets! Will Jussie beat himself up/ injure himself and blame it on the guards [/COLOR]or won't he? Blaming others to make your political point does seem to be in his, it is his isn't it, in it's DNA. Originally Posted by HedonistForever;1062776738[COLOR="Red"
That's kind of what got him there in the first place. I doubt it will fly a second time. Besides I doubt he'll ever be able to do as good a job as the guards can, lol.
Taking bets! Will Jussie beat himself up/ injure himself and blame it on the guards or won't he? Blaming others to make your political point does seem to be in his, it is his isn't it, in it's DNA. Originally Posted by HedonistForever

he will bribe the Aryan brotherhood to do it.

like this except it's the Black Brotherhood .. go figure bahahahahaaaa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajy0NG9zYwU

bahahhahaaaaa
I'm a little confused. Smallet made quite a scene at the sentencing. He declared that he was not suicidal way more than he declared that he was innocent. Sounds to me like he is terrified to b3 in jail (apparently won't go to prison).

But I thought he would be a natural for the lifestyle there. He hates white people (conservatives anyway) , and he is openly gay . . .He should fit right in.
Hopefully not.

He should have received a whipping from the Bailiffs, for screaming out and Bitching when he left the courtroom. Toss his self-righteous Granny in the cell with him. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
The judge has concluded he committed perjury, so the DA should indict him for perjury and try him with the Judge as a witness, which means another Judge will have to try the case. And hopefully the new judge will see fit to sentence him consistent with the facts! It is a good learning exercise for the public at large to have liars who knowingly give false testimony to be prosecuted AND given extended sentences as an example. The bailiffs don't need to do it.

The "informal system" inside his new "home" will address that issue, if they haven't already had their "trial"!