Cash and dash..... This is getting old.

Ditto Savannah !
Omfg Stick your penis in a toaster..
Lol
Love it miss moon!
I agree with the sentiment below. It happens to all of us at some level. Either a blatant cash dash, or a really horrible lackluster session, or worse! (blackmail, robbery... )

I had an experience as well in San Diego YEARS ago and I learned my lesson. I *thought* I knew the game, knew the lingo, knew the verbal secret handshakes... all that stuff. I got cash-dashed out of $300. that was years ago and I took it as a lesson learned. Originally Posted by reallyniceguy
yep - no denying that - on this side of the equation at one time or another we get complacent and venture out of the zone into the realm of the horny and make a not-so-smart choice - or we're new and do the same thing...

i too have some greatest hits that i am not proud of...

but i listened to what was said and lived and learned...

all the points made here are exactly what we all (and by that i mean me really) need to hear really - newbie or not - a wee refresher from anyone's mistake with good feedback is enough content to reboot the decision making process enough to make smarter safer choices - if it ain't safe, it ain't fun

OP - thanks for the refresher
  • Emmie
  • 06-27-2020, 10:30 AM
I am so sorry that this happened to you! There are some great local ladies here in KC. I would advise that you check out more verified ladies other than STG! Hope you find someone and have a great time doll !