Conservatives win in UK

I agree with WombRaider comparing the Conservative party of the UK to the Republican party of the U.S is comparing apples with oranges- the 2 are nothing alike. If you just think there's a connection because of the word "conservative" than the Taliban of Afghanistan, the Saudi regime, and Iran are all or once ruled by "conservative" parties
Have you read any statements by Rubio, Cruz or Huckabee regarding religion? Get a clue. As for the Anglican church, England is largely non-religious. Nobody gives a shit. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Kinda hard not to like a religion founded by a horny King who just wanted some new pussy.
Kinda hard not to like a religion founded by a horny King who just wanted some new pussy. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Or one that just wanted to get rich (L Ron Dickface)
I agree with WombRaider comparing the Conservative party of the UK to the Republican party of the U.S is comparing apples with oranges- the 2 are nothing alike. If you just think there's a connection because of the word "conservative" than the Taliban of Afghanistan, the Saudi regime, and Iran are all or once ruled by "conservative" parties Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
Funny, I don't remember anyone saying that they were the same (except maybe Baby Killer). However, the English conservatives (not a party) are better than the alternative. Same thing goes in the US.
Funny, I don't remember anyone saying that they were the same (except maybe Baby Killer). However, the English conservatives (not a party) are better than the alternative. Same thing goes in the US. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
It was you, again. When you said that any conservative victory would drive me nuts. Once again, you're a fucking liar.

And not only are a liar, you're fucking stupid. Not a party? They're absolutely a party, you dumbass. You started a fucking thread about a party victory and then you say they aren't a party. How dumb ARE you?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conserv...Party_%28UK%29
Another lie? Go back and show where I said that they were the same thing? If you can't do that then go suck (like you haven't done this before) Tampon's cock.
Another lie? Go back and show where I said that they were the same thing? If you can't do that then go suck (like you haven't done this before) Tampon's cock. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You said any conservative victory would drive me nuts, insinuating they were at least similar. And what about you saying they aren't a party. They ARE a party. You can't even just admit you fucked up.
Funny, I don't remember anyone saying that they were the same (except maybe Baby Killer). However, the English conservatives (not a party) are better than the alternative. Same thing goes in the US. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
That's utter nonsense, JDIdiot. That was the ONLY thing you said. Obviously you didn't do your homework for a change. Why not post some supporting information when you start these "I said - I meant" threads? You may be much more successful and convincing people you're the professor you claim to be.

Next time post a picture of you posing in front of your favorite mirror before you silly this board with your erroneous lies.

Or better yet, take your stupidity to a British political forum!

Narcissistic idiot!