Prices and No BBBJ?

I never heard of Flex Culture until just now.
Had to look it up. Sounds like what used to be known as materialism.
I have seen people attempt to impress others with their houses, their cars, their clothing, their wine, etc.
I don't care about any of it.
I do remember when Montgomery-Ward, Sears, and others thought they had to give up their plain clothing lines and sell designer clothing in order to compete. They did the same thing with car tires. If they had stuck with what they had instead of making dumb changes, they might still be in business.
I try to get high quality products - they are seldom the cheapest, or the most expensive. I like something that does the job right and is durable.
Flex Culture in the provider world is to the point where ladies are finding pictures on the internet.. and ultimately getting called out and ripped to shreds by other ladies that... are often doing the same thing by their own admission.

I have yet to see a single person become a more valuable person by putting on a specific pair of shoes or a specific brand of clothing. Investing to me-- is to become a more valuable person. More knowledge, more health, etc.
I remember something on here involving red shoes with red soles. They were some overpriced shoe. One was accused of painting the soles of some other red shoes to fake the look. What guy is worried about the color of your shoe soles!
I also remember in the 'real' world those 'Members Only' jackets. There was nothing special about them. The had a little label displayed on the chest saying 'Members Only'. Somehow that made people feel they were part of an 'exclusive' group.