A Guide to Spanish Cuss Words

Look who's talking

I see nothing wrong with this thread, it is very educational, and based off of recent posts I say it is much needed.

I will take Kitty's word on the translation over some pure white girl who lives in Indiana. Originally Posted by SteveOTX
Stop being racist Im highly offended
Stop being racist Im highly offended Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Stay on topic, the topic of this thread is translations by Kitty. The topic is not about some girl from Houston who trolls all over the country in order to keep herself relevant.
Is Coma Cacca the proper way to say this?
Stay on topic, the topic of this thread is translations by Kitty. The topic is not about some girl from Houston who trolls all over the country in order to keep herself relevant. Originally Posted by SteveOTX
Kitty can speak for herself & your irrelevant
So, no one can use their stincky finger and rtm me for hijacking... I am starting a thread para explicar las palabras puta y perra.

SMDH at non-Spanish speaking individuals who know everything even when they are wrong.

Here is the Cliff Notes Version: (According to me.)

Puta BITCH
Putita Little Bitch
Putota Big Bitch
Putisima is an adj describing a slutty female.
Puto Male Bitch

Puteria is the act of being a ho...Example Bruja=witch Brujeria=witchcraft; Puta=BITCH[I

Perro is a dog. Perra is a female dog, Perrito is a puppy.

Just clearing the confusion on two Spanish cuss words.

Note:
Please don't rtm me I'm not calling anyone names.
Originally Posted by KittyLamour
FIFY COME ON LET'S BE REAL
To the OP, what does this mean, "Callate tu boca, Puta, and suck some dick"?...(I'm thinking about saying this to SteveOTX in a near future post, but I wanted to run it by you first since you're such an oficiana of the Spanish language).

Just speak english issue solved....

Now back to my celebration of cuban tuesday Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Shouldn't Cuban Tuesday have originally been Cubana Tuesday?

Also, did anyone notice DQKitty changed her showcase? It no longer states she is Cubana but that she is of Cuban descent. I'm sure this came about after I asked her if she was born in Cuba on her "I don't look FITTY" threAD...Btw, she never responded to that question either, back then.
[I]There isn't a Spanish equivalent to that word that I know of. I think you would say... "Ella est pura drama."

I just don't like people saying I said something I didn't. Just like I don't like being accused of something I'm not. Especially by people who don't know what the fuck they are talking about. Kindof like people who don't speak Spanish trying to correct someone who does.

Call me pura drama or attention whore if you like, I've been called worse.

I admit, after being subjected to so much rudeness, gossipped about, fake reviews, had everything but the truth spoken about me... I probably do have something up my ass, and maybe I need to get this shit out so I can feel better about myself. Because I've cooped it all up inside far too long.

My advice to you... if it don't apply let it fly. It's my bone to pick.

Originally Posted by KittyLamour
Dear #isKittyFitty,

Please go back to White-Girl-Shit-Talkin-School, I think you need some refresher courses, your game is getting weak!!...Take your split personality, SteveOTX, with you, her game needs work, too.

Love Always,

Manny
Between Sahsa, Kitty, and Vi the amount of ghetto in this place has gotten crazy. I don't care about someone's racial background but I do care if they're a hoodrat.
Between Sahsa, Kitty, and Vi the amount of ghetto in this place has gotten crazy. I don't care about someone's racial background but I do care if they're a hoodrat. Originally Posted by TheEccie214

You hit the nail on the head.
Kitty can speak for herself & your irrelevant Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
I am more relevant than you will ever be, even with you and your stooge posting about you 50 times a day in cities you dont even visit

Also, did anyone notice DQKitty changed her showcase? Originally Posted by ManSlut
For someone who doesn't like Kitty you sure do pay a lot of attention to her. I can completely understand why you look at her showcase on a daily basis, and I am sure you have saved most of her photos on your hard drive.

Between Sahsa, Kitty, and Vi the amount of ghetto in this place has gotten crazy. I don't care about someone's racial background but I do care if they're a hoodrat. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
So when a girl turns you down and/or rejects you as being her White Knight all you have left is to insult her?

You hit the nail on the head. Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
Stop fishing for White Knights, he is very busy already defending about 60 girls on this site whom he has never met, and probably never will.
What is the slang word for tattooed on eye brows?
I am more relevant than you will ever be, even with you and your stooge posting about you 50 times a day in cities you dont even visit

For someone who doesn't like DORTHY you sure do pay a lot of attention to her. I can completely understand why you look at her showcase on a daily basis, and I am sure you have saved most of her photos on your hard drive.

. Originally Posted by SteveOTX
If you were relevant you wouldn't need to hide behind a mandle acting like capt save a BSC whore..

FIFY

Now back on topic if you speak english instead of trying to call others names in another language we wouldn't have to have another worthless look at me thread..

Keep dreaming KittyStooge

For someone who doesn't like Kitty you sure do pay a lot of attention to her. I can completely understand why you look at her showcase on a daily basis, and I am sure you have saved most of her photos on your hard drive.

You sure do pay a lot of attention to me Kitty and I don't even have a showcase! (Blushing)

Stop fishing for White Knights, he is very busy already defending about 60 girls on this site whom he has never met, and probably never will.

Kaylee doesn't need to fish for White Knights, she's not Bat-Shit-Crazy like you Kitty/SteveOTX. Originally Posted by SteveOTX
Back on topic:

Kitty, can you translate "Si" for me to English?

Thanks girl, let's do a coffee date soon.

Manny
Back on topic:

Kitty, can you translate "Si" for me to English?

Thanks girl, let's to a coffee date soon.

Manny Originally Posted by ManSlut
And another brave White Knight rides in to save the day.

Do you White Knights take turns? I hope you have a system to where you dont get in each others way, there are so many of you now. Do you have a leader? I bet I know who the leader is.

What is the translation for "White Knight who get NOTHING in return"

So when a girl turns you down and/or rejects you as being her White Knight all you have left is to insult her?
. Originally Posted by SteveOTX
Actually never been turned down. But I don't see girls like vi or Sahsa, I like the classier girls that don't take creampies from every guy here or the tranny crowd.