30 Minute sessions. Pros and cons

Never done a 30 min session. If it's someone I haven't met before it's an hour. If it's a second at least 90 min but prefer 2 hr. Guess I've been lucky only had a couple that I wished were 30 min.
  • grean
  • 04-30-2015, 12:34 PM
30 minutes is good for head. However, I love to meet women who want to go down for an hour.
Does she clean off the cum then continue, or does she let you spew and just start sucking away immediately, with your swimmers glistening as she works on your next pop?? I would think, could be wrong, most ladies prefer to fuck a little in that hour just because of plain boredom.
I'm not a huge fan, but I offer them because I know some gents don't have a lot of time to play. It's hard to be a true gfe when time is so limited.

I prefer 90min visits. That way there is plenty of time to relax and enjoy each other.
Thinking I may need one of those looking sessions with Ms. Laura😛
Thinking I may need one of those looking sessions with Ms. Laura😛 Originally Posted by verygood69
Mmm yes, yes you do. ;-)
Sometimes I'd rather do two half hour appts than one hour appt. It all depends on the dynamics...

In addition, any provider who has asked for help in a public forum or privately for that matter, DEFINITELY shouldn't be turning down 30min appts. Speak the truth rather than speaking what you think is the PC thing to say. Keeping it real speaks volumes.
30 minute appointments take the same amount of time for the lady to prep. 30 minute appointments rarely end at 30 minutes, and Tebow forbid a lady remind a fucktard of the time. Originally Posted by pyramider
Yeah, they usually end before the 30 mins. It's those hour, 90, and up that like to linger after their time is up. Thinking you're friends and such so it's ok...when actually it really isn't. 30 minute guys got shit to do and they are ready to bounce up out of there and continue on their day, grab a quick bite before heading back to the ofc, pick up the kid on the way home, etc.,
There's nothing wrong with 30 min appts. Not everyone makes a career out of their hobbying. No judging, Just saying. Holy fucking Tebow!!! Some guys are just...well normal guys.

This wasn't directed to towards you Pyramider. I just ran with it.
I wish I could do hour sessions. But I can only hobby during my lunch break during the week, so I have to do 30 minutes.
Sometimes I'd rather do two half hour appts than one hour appt. It all depends on the dynamics...

In addition, any provider who has asked for help in a public forum or privately for that matter, DEFINITELY shouldn't be turning down 30min appts. Speak the truth rather than speaking what you think is the PC thing to say. Keeping it real speaks volumes. Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
PREACH it girl!
30min are my usual go-to just because I usually hobby during work/lunch. So a 10-15min drive only leaves so much.

Pro: Convenience.
Con: I can last MUCH longer than that so I don't end up as satisfied as I'd really like.
I love to eat pussy, that alone could take 30 minutes.
From a consumer standpoint, it depends on my needs of the moment. The couple of ladies I do both with know they have to change their routine based on how long I book. Time and a place for every thing. One is not better than the other. Just different
Well, I don't typically like 30 min appointments because round 1 can go pretty quickly. I can go into zen mode and make it last the whole time but that takes a lot of concentration and thinking the unsexiest thoughts I can manage sometimes. Sometimes I'm in the mood for that but only every now and then. My favorite is to just let round 1 be quick and have round 2 just be my usual last a reasonable amount of time round 2. The best thing IMO about doing an hour with 2 rounds is its just a lot more fun and less effort; no trying my best to fight the tingle off.
I would think a 30 min vizit as a meet and greet....and then see if we are worth another vizit...and maybe a keeper smh butt I have no value...
30 minute appointments take the same amount of time for the lady to prep. 30 minute appointments rarely end at 30 minutes, and Tebow forbid a lady remind a fucktard of the time. Originally Posted by pyramider

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
THIS!

And add the increased attention (from neighbors and Little old ladies that have nothing better to do. That can happen with numerous people coming and going.
This behavior draws too much attention for me to offer B&G on a regular basis. When I do offer it...it's generally after dark 30.

That being said.... (smile).... (1 ) 30 min. session available between 4pm and 8 pm Saturday. . 1 session 30min/45min/1hr session available between 9am and 10:30 am Saturday.

Smooches, Alaine