Bring your drama and Vent

DRAMA! DRAMA! DRAMA! Ewwww!

What bothers me... my puppy wont stop licking me? Maybe it's cause she wants a taste of that strawberry... HA... Originally Posted by MissDreams
Damn Dreams! I'm not sure how to take that......humm lucky dog I guess.
I think Big C's got a policy against beastiality. Lol, j/k Dreams. Just giving you shit. I think.
HEHEHE...
Giz... Yes I do remember .)
Jaxar...You know where the fun is and how to do it!!! mm hmmm!
Trubrit...Longer tongues are always great, but I would like the somebody with 2 legs better than the 4 licking around on me... LOL
Arkansasknight... Yes, very lucky dog, she just lays around all day licking and doesn't do anything to help around the house LOL!...ha ha... LUCKY PUP!!
GND... LoL... Your so silly, I love it.

Good night you guys!!!
Me n Prada are off to la la land!!
Maybe with a little help your lil man will get hard like it used too! * WiNkS * Originally Posted by MissDreams
To succeed with the opposite sex, tell her you are
impotent; she can't wait to disprove it.
--Cary Grant

bigmarv, you may find yourself having more "action" than you know what to do with now.

Cheers,

bcg
Pams right though we should all lighten up and have fun with this. But in a democracy everyone has an opinion... Originally Posted by arkansasknight
"Opinions are like assholes: everyone has one, and most of them stink."

Cheers,

bcg (Apparently channeling Bartlett's today)
Its Sunday.. No Alarm clock rang. No rush to go anywhere. Thunder and rain surrounds me. The only thing I want to do is____________. Fill in the blank.
Bigmarv I'm sorry to hear about your cock.
I Love Thundershowers!!!! Peaceful sleep or kinky sex is prob. what could fill in ur blanks... " That Pamela Chick" ha ha
*sigh*

Thunderstorms here in Memphis, and nobody to play with.

Cheers,

bcg
Bigmarv I'm sorry to hear about your cock. Originally Posted by Pamelatoo
I'm sure with the proper therapy he will soon again rise to the occasion.
I agree with Pamela about the Drama. Sure is a nicer place when everyone realizes that we are here just to have some fun and leave all the drama behind. Pam would love to have been snuggling with you during the rain.

Wildcat
dreams i agree thunderstorms , a beer some kinky sex completed by some cuddling ...what a way to spend a sunday afternoon
To succeed with the opposite sex, tell her you are impotent; she can't wait to disprove it.
--Cary Grant

bigmarv, you may find yourself having more "action" than you know what to do with now.

Cheers,

bcg Originally Posted by bluffcityguy
I usually tend to do all things in moderation at my age. My tongue is always hard and ready, but only if the lady enjoys that sort of thing.
dreams i agree thunderstorms , a beer some kinky sex completed by some cuddling ...what a way to spend a sunday afternoon Originally Posted by kittendd
Yeah Buddy!!!!!
I think I am gonna put the independence back in independent. Have fun and safe hobbying.