So, thoughts on dirty talk? ;)

Bump, because sometimes a good bump is just necessary.
I have tried to talk dirty during sessions but most don't engage like I would want. I stop after that knowing she isn't into it.
I'm not good at making it but I love hearing it!
I will say it is a natural thing for me. 90% off the time I don't get it back but I don't care because I can be dirty enough for the both of us.
Look Pretty Talk Dirty .. I love to talk dirty and tell you want I want in a dirty way
but I love when a gent talks dirty back to me that just turns me on .. I have few words I love to use you
Just have to cum and see .. I can't talk dirty over then phone or by text ,, I need to see the person in front of me so I get his vibe so I can feed off it
I hear ya Kim and Gina. I wish I was better at it but I end up pulling a Seinfeld like in that episode when he tries to talk dirty but ends up scaring the girl off.
I'm not Scared at all . I can teach you ^
I'm not Scared at all . I can teach you ^ Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
Young lady you are seriously on my radar for Dallas.
I can talk dirty in pig latin..seriously
I can talk dirty in pig latin..seriously Originally Posted by DallasRain
iyay antway otay oday aughtynay ingsthay otay ouyay .
I am warming up to it Tristan,at first I felt like Richie Cunningham.
I am finding that I have the best chemistry with a submissive and particularly a woman that is submissive in the bedroom but outside she's the Boss.

This is an edited post I realized talking dirty HERE might be a no no
I'm not Scared at all . I can teach you ^ Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
Oooh! Oooh! *raises hand* Gina, teach me! Teach me!
I will say it is a natural thing for me. 90% off the time I don't get it back but I don't care because I can be dirty enough for the both of us. Originally Posted by sexykim2008
This is me too, Kim. Hell, most times (even when having fun alone) I can talk myself into a blazing inferno. Lol! True story, nothing hotter.
I'll be there soon in 16days for 7 days

Young lady you are seriously on my radar for Dallas. Originally Posted by haihawaii2000
Sometimes, if she isn’t super into it (something may come out like, “babe, i don’t know what to say!”) I may dial back and just speak something sexy in her ear repeatedly while stroking - or if she’s on top, grab her and pull her down to my chest, wrap my arms all the way around her, teasingly lick and kiss her neck and earlobes while telling her to take it.

Damn, that just sounds fun.