Let's Talk about reviews... the good, the bad, and the ugly

Preach! Originally Posted by thathottnurse
I have to agree with THN on this. Wulfiee are you just trying to get an entertainment factor in your post or are you serious
All your reviews mention how dirty and messy your incall is
I'd worry bout cleaning that shit up first
  • !VI!
  • 11-11-2014, 05:01 PM
All your reviews mention how dirty and messy your incall is
I'd worry bout cleaning that shit up first Originally Posted by NubianPrince
lol very very big difference between dirty and messy cowboy

i know as a prince you may not see the world as it is, but then again lol i really don't care

I have to agree with THN on this. Wulfiee are you just trying to get an entertainment factor in your post or are you serious Originally Posted by macbeth1000

lol no bro, it's not that serious lol
  • Tetas
  • 11-11-2014, 06:26 PM
lol very very big difference between dirty and messy cowboy Originally Posted by Wulf_Princess
Uh, no, not really.
If you can't be bothered put your shit away, what would make anyone think that you actually washed it to begin with or vacuumed the floor before throwing the shit down or dusted the dresser before setting shit on it or washed your own ass before picking shit up off the dirty floor and putting it back on?

You wanna discuss reviews?
Yours sound like you could be a pretty fun girl, IF you cleaned up and quit doing the shit that makes a grown man shiver at the thought of seeing you.
No disrespect intended of course.
lol very very big difference between dirty and messy cowboy

i know as a prince you may not see the world as it is, but then again lol i really don't care Originally Posted by Wulf_Princess
Ha you dont even seem concerned hun and I think I know why
By keeping your incall filthy you have accidentally carved out your own little,twisted niche in this Hobby
You have become a 'fetish'
I think your clients get an adrenaline rush while fucking you on top of that rusty,dusty,musty dog kennel,which sits in the middle of the living room surround by soiled clothes,empty beer bottles and 3 weeks old warm garbage
And the phone keeps ringing..

You're a genius girl..bravo!
Why is errbody always pickin on me?
Not my fault I gotta lil dick.
You get paid an hourly rate so what up if I nut upon penetration?
3 minutes is generous tho. Thanks?
  • !VI!
  • 11-12-2014, 11:57 PM
Ha you dont even seem concerned hun and I think I know why
By keeping your incall filthy you have accidentally carved out your own little,twisted niche in this Hobby
You have become a 'fetish'
I think your clients get an adrenaline rush while fucking you on top of that rusty,dusty,musty dog kennel,which sits in the middle of the living room surround by soiled clothes,empty beer bottles and 3 weeks old warm garbage
And the phone keeps ringing..

You're a genius girl..bravo! Originally Posted by NubianPrince

HAHAHAHAHA i didn't think you could put your foot in your mouth any further then you just did lol

since you have been to my place you would know i have 2 kennels one will be for you, i'll give you the smaller one, since my dogs seem to be more intelligent then you.

so as a 20 year old, it is obvious tht not only would there be no beer bottles there would be no alchohol in my area lol!

you should take some time and look into the lake, nice long look and then think "man people see her ... but they won't see me?' here s the answer ... When you make posts like this "those NBA" girls get a little check mark lol, "yup and this is why we dont see immature black guys"

and before i posted this i actually had two girls use these words ROFL

i'm ok owing a lot of things, because at end of day i'm still getting laid and you are posting online about something you know nothing about lol
  • !VI!
  • 11-12-2014, 11:58 PM
Why is errbody always pickin on me?
Not my fault I gotta lil dick.
You get paid an hourly rate so what up if I nut upon penetration?
3 minutes is generous tho. Thanks? Originally Posted by cheatercheater

lol your avatar, made me day
HAHAHAHAHA i didn't think you could put your foot in your mouth any further then you just did lol

since you have been to my place you would know i have 2 kennels one will be for you, i'll give you the smaller one, since my dogs seem to be more intelligent then you.

so as a 20 year old, it is obvious tht not only would there be no beer bottles there would be no alchohol in my area lol!

you should take some time and look into the lake, nice long look and then think "man people see her ... but they won't see me?' here s the answer ... When you make posts like this "those NBA" girls get a little check mark lol, "yup and this is why we dont see immature black guys"

and before i posted this i actually had two girls use these words ROFL

i'm ok owing a lot of things, because at end of day i'm still getting laid and you are posting online about something you know nothing about lol Originally Posted by Wulf_Princess
Time it took you to type this nonsensical retort coulda been used to clean that pigsty of an incall you got

I'm just saying...make an effort

P.s I don't give a single fuck bout any NBA provider(past or present) or her associates
  • !VI!
  • 11-13-2014, 01:17 AM
Time it took you to type this nonsensical retort coulda been used to clean that pigsty of an incall you got

I'm just saying...make an effort

P.s I don't give a single fuck bout any NBA provider(past or present) or her associates Originally Posted by NubianPrince

keep the stereotype going, but until you come say it to me keep typing wimp lol

just saying "i've got five reasons for you to shut up" -VI

i forgot you are in houston HAHAHA

yup because you are definitely all talk HAHAHA

and here i thought you actually mattered, silly troll go to sleep
  • !VI!
  • 11-13-2014, 01:24 AM
this is good,

please read peoples reviews before putting their comments to use lol, this mofo is in houston posting in dallas to seem relevent and really is at the end of the day a bitch behind a keyboard lol

i realize i enjoy most of eccie now, i'm not gonna post to often at this point because it's obvious that its ridiculous. Just remember BEST SEX NA

nerds do it better

that goes for men and women (so providers fuck the tools go for the nerds you get your money and GREAT SEX!)
Again chill with all the typing
Log off,clean your incall and wash your ass while you're at it

And all this back and forth,racist pms is pointless
  • !VI!
  • 11-13-2014, 01:57 AM
Again chill with all the typing
Log off,clean your incall and wash your ass while you're at it

And all this back and forth,racist pms is pointless Originally Posted by NubianPrince

rofl racist PM's hahahaha

it is a well known fact that i will no judge you based on your race, but i can not stnd a hoodrat or a thug

you fit both lol, so get dunked
You brought up race from the get go,when it had nothing to do with anything
Your dumb ass been itching to say some ignorant,racist shit..
You know damn well you are in my pms dropping N-words

you are that upset over comments bout your filthy incall?????its supposed to be a secret????

• !VI!
  • 11-13-2014, 08:39 AM
You brought up race from the get go,when it had nothing to do with anything
Your dumb ass been itching to say some ignorant,racist shit..
You know damn well you are in my pms dropping N-words

you are that upset over comments bout your filthy incall?????its supposed to be a secret????

Originally Posted by NubianPrince

let me help you a bit hoodrat, i'll give you a use of a picture

dumbass lol