I need your help!! Chemically dependent, does it matter??

I would like to say I use to think the Men didn't care about hair (really they dont lol) but I constantly change mine all the time. Its been many colors and lengths and I enjoy spicing it up not only for myself but my clients.

I appeal to several different ages of men so its always fun to change!

I know it was short a couple of weeks ago but I ate some miracle grow and look what happened lol......

---->

My Real Hair is sassy and to my shoulders but very healthy.
I have sewn in extentions and will forever rock big 8o's Hair lol!

I can tell you this, when I do have the longer hair I notice I do get alot more attention....
But I dont like anyone to touch my hair at all...Its expensive. Hands off lol Originally Posted by berkleigh
OMG Woman you just made me laugh tears!!!! WOW. I like you already. I am soo right there with ya. I did that for a minute back in the day. Thanks for your flavor of story telling. Good stuff.
AND YOU ARE HOTTT BY THE WAY...LOL.
I'd say if I had seen you before, the hair would not be that big a deal, I'd probally tell you in a nice way what I liked better, but not a deal breaker. Either way, but esp., if I had never seen you before, I'd want your profile info to match what you look like when you answer the door. But like some of the others have said get verified, get another web site that allows you to post rates and a little more info.
I'd say if I had seen you before, the hair would not be that big a deal, I'd probally tell you in a nice way what I liked better, but not a deal breaker. Either way, but esp., if I had never seen you before, I'd want your profile info to match what you look like when you answer the door. But like some of the others have said get verified, get another web site that allows you to post rates and a little more info. Originally Posted by FishGuy13
Yes Sir, Working on it in the event I decide to move fwd.(I will know by Wednesday. The website is coming also if I decide to hang out... and thank you for mentioning it. Getting p411 set up also. Pls pm me if you can think of anything else I am missing.

Thanks all,
RR
Nope! you cant touch it! Originally Posted by berkleigh
Bummer.
What difference does it make if it's shaved?
Blondes have more fun... jmo.
for me, it's the woman, her attitude, her skills, her offerings, and her looks.
yes, i have some criteria that i use to discriminate [see below] who i see and dont see.
so, if she changes any of those, i note it. and i either quit visiting her or i continue. but for me to continue visiting her, her other qualities have to be very very very excellent and outweigh the negative one.

one woman i visited for a while had all of it and i returned again and again.
then she changed her hair to some chartreuse pinkish green. it was unusual by my criteria. not necessarily to others. all else was the same. but the hair just turned me off.
even if i closed my eyes!! so i didnt visit her for a while.
she started coloring it a different color, more agreeable to me, and i returned.

i saw the change, i felt a certain way, i made a choice.
i did not tell her she shouldnt have, was crazy to, or was defeating her purpose in attracting clients [ok, me]. it's her hair, she can do what she want. it's my time and money, i can see who i want.

so, for me, as long as it isnt too weird or extreme of a change and you're still the fine deliteful woman i've known from previous visits, fine by me.

discriminate
-verb (used w/out object)
2. to note or observe a difference; distinguish accurately: to discriminate between things.
–verb (used with object) 3. to make or constitute a distinction in or between; differentiate: a mark that discriminates the original from the copy.

4. to note or distinguish as different: He can discriminate minute variations itone.
#1 buzz cut (get your Annie Lenox or Sinead O'Connor on) and start from scratch.
You with any color hair would be fine however,
My fav would be Blonde.