use of colorful emojis on ad titles

my clients actually enjoy my skills and I am having fun here and working too. how about you? whose dime are u on wasting time in here all day every day?
Well that's a good story there Sue... got anything to back up your claims?
No I didn't think so... so put your choppers back in and quit you gum flapping you worn out old battle axe.

Seriously how do you think everyone reading how fucking old you are is doing you any good?

You know back to back post make you look crazy, and like you never know when to shut up?

So crazy you can't even wait for a reply!
oh rick you're so witty and smart. I am just in awe of your ability to say such thoughtful and interesting things on my threads. what a man. I'm so impressed. you must have a realllllly big dick. oh baby, you got it going on.
lol just ask around.
But I don't believe that was the topic of your ThreAD, interesting as it may be.
The only attention any of Sue's threADs get is from th one's fed up with her desperation. Sad huh?
As I said, I think the old wind bag needs a nap.........

She is pretty awnry today
I don't care for them, I find them annoying and too Backpagey. I ignore threads that have them in the title.
Im not a fan and if used, less is more. To each their own. They are more used because so many use their phone.