G-Spot

Of course I am honey....and I have been told I am a good teacher.....fawn Originally Posted by fawn
I would say you are a great teacher!!!
I might even be a pretty good student!!
Ever had a Grape Seed Oil orgasm, Fawn?
I might even be a pretty good student!! Originally Posted by steverino50

You are a Perfect Student I give u an A+++++
Mini found Fawn's! ;-)
You are a Perfect Student I give u an A+++++ Originally Posted by Makenzee_Ryder
Thanks, Makenzee! <blushing>

We will have to have a review session.
Yes we will Steve
and maybe we can get fawn to join us if u can handle 2 @ once..LOL
Yes we will Steve
and maybe we can get fawn to join us if u can handle 2 @ once..LOL Originally Posted by Makenzee_Ryder
Now you are talking!!!
I have a question for the ladies. The only way I know for sure if I have given a g spot orgasm is if my partner squirts. Is it possible to achieve a g spot orgasm without squirting? Happy New Year!
  • fawn
  • 01-01-2010, 08:23 AM
Mini found Fawn's! ;-) Originally Posted by MiniMeat
Well Mini, I am glad you found me.............what took you so long
to get here?

[QUOTE=ANONONE] Ever had a Grape Seed Oil orgasm, Fawn? [QUOTE]

I can't say I have for sure because I'm not sure what a Grape Seed Oil
Orgasm is, maybe you should come show me just what that is....fawn

and Steverino, you're one of the best students I have ever had..........
Great thread Fawn.

I believe all women have a g-spot. But, as stated above, they are different in all women. One woman gets off differently than another. Some g-spots are located deeper in some women. It also depends on how she gets off. Some like slow soft and sensual while others like it hard and rough. Some women are into varying degrees of pain such as being bitten, having their hair pulled, etc. While these do not change the location of the g-spot they influence her ability to reach an orgasm. Finding those trigger mechanisms is part of the equation. When you find that partner who trips your switch and you have that chemistry together it can be off the charts.

I doubt the greek has anything to do with the g-spot. Rather, it is likely the pain or stimulation of the nerves in that region which contribute to her having an orgasm. I have had several gals who get off from the greek quicker than the normal sex. Some even get an O from oral stimulation in that area...

Irregardless, I do believe the g-spot is NOT an urban myth....
I have read the instructions twice but now need some hands-on
practice.
nappy...great question! The answer is absolutely yes! I can definitely have an orgasm via G-spot but I rarely squirt.

Every woman has different anatomy although it's the same, ya know?

And just so you know, you don't HAVE to squirt to have a WONDERFUL orgasm! Ask me, I'll tell ya!
The G spot is so much fun for me to explore because of the differences in the anatomy, although they are the same : ) I think it's a little of the challenge to find out those differences to give my partners pleasure that keeps me focused on them because I know I am much easier to figure out!
PS Fawn and V Nurse..can't wait to meet both of you. You both are my kind of girls : ) Oh and instead of a student or teacher, I think of ya'll and myself more as a player coaches lol.
The G-spot is elusive since the ladies won't let us know where it is? I am always open to instruction for the really good stuff like this. Any volunteers? Originally Posted by TallTexan2009
Pick me! Pick me! LOL Happy to instruct anytime, handsome! xoxo

BTW...it must be possible to have two "Hot Spots" within a woman's body...while I enjoy and get off to clitoral stimulus, I also have the G-spot that can be reached with a finger(s) and the then I have a spot that is deeper when hit right during "enthusiastic intercourse", can make me squirt, or at the very least, makes me and my partner VERY VERY wet! Is that an extension of my G-spot nerve endings or something different?

Do any other ladies have this as well?